What are your plans for your retirement?

Imran Noori

Verified member
We all have to retire one day and we should be completely ready.

I divide my income into three portions one for spendings, one for investment and the other portion for savings.

Two last portions are for my future after my retirement, some people think that only saving is for retirement but I think you should also have some investments to retire earlier.

Investments will help you to reach your financial freedom and have a life full of happiness and not being controlled by others.

What are you doing for your retirement?

Shaf

Verified member
When I told my husband I want to retire in the next five years, he laughed it off. It was annoying but it's unreasonable to set unrealistic targets after working for a month only.

I plan to have a business or multiple ones that can provide me at least twice of my salary before I retire, and that's a big dream. Most people I've met never plan for this and they become bored and idle after they retire.

It's also important to have another alternative to your pension, because this is the period of your life when you have the opportunity to do things you always wanted to do, like travel the world without worrying about expenses. A business that pays you constantly would provide the funds for this.

I plan to start saving after 6 months of working, while putting plans in place and trying any business idea I want to do on a small scale to measure it's success before going in full-time.