What are your goals in life?

Nite

Valued Contributor
We know that goals are important, but we often don't realise how necessary they are in our life. Setting the right goals effectively move you towards the future you desire. Good goals are the ones that matters to be successful in life. Goals also improves our mental health by aligning our focus and developing our strategy making power. In the 1968 research of Edwin A.Locke, he stated that, goal setting is indeed very effective and a major source of motivation and performance.

I believe, commanding your thoughts, setting right goals can make your life meaningful and creates a sense of accomplishment.

What are your goals in life? Have you achieved them, or are they yet to be achieved? person-1245959_1280.jpg

D

Deleted member 28873

my goals in life is really simple I want to become a successful entrepreneur.I want to be able to look back to the past how far I have come and laugh "hell of a journey".I don't know for others but my goal is to be a successful entrepreneur thou now am still in school.The decisions we make always find a way to get back at us so if you want to achieve your goals you have to stay focused and make right decisions "think your decisions through",what you think might be right after under going some serious pondering would make you realise how wrong you are.always imagine yourself been successful and channel your energy towards achieving it

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
My goal in life is to become great and wealth. As a Nigeria when I get some money I want to start farming business because I can see that where the situation of the world is driven us to is to go back to the farm.
Farm produce has become a necessity and popular demand now ,so that is why I want to venture in to it and make alot of money from it.
I believe if I can do it successfully I will surely be great in life.

Gamboakas

Many different people have different type Of goal in life but mine in particular is a very simple one I want to start a business of my own build a simple house get married and have two to three kids that's the only goal I have for now.

Hina

My biggest and most daunting goal currently is to define my life goals.
It seems such a complex task, I have no clue how to do it or even where to start. Probably I’m lacking the necessary skills of structuring things (my thoughts, wishes, ideas, needs, obligations). Also I find it hard to prioritize and find motivation when confronted with starting difficulties - one of the hardest always being.

buildwithtci

Everyone needs to have a goal in their life. without a goal can achieve success. I also have the goal to improve home building construction. Nowadays people need a home. so I work on building & construction.