What are your goals and objectives behind your saving activities.

Axis

Banned
Although is not necessary for an individual to save money with a goal in mind. Many individuals out there including me are engaging in the financial activity of saving money without having a particular goal in mind. However it can make a whole lot of sense for an individual to have a particular goal he or she wishes to accomplish with the money he or she has possibly saved. Possible goals we can accomplish with the money we have saved include, carrying out investment activities and opportunities, establishing a business, buying an asset or property, or possibly donating our saving money to charity. However we cannot neglect the numerous amount of people who do not use their saving money for reasonable and considerable activities, and after squandering their money on activities considered to be irrelevant and improper they begin to feel regret and remorse at the end of the day.

In order to make sure that we are channeling our saving money to the right activities, we can try discussing our goals and objectives with others, possibly your friends, colleagues, and family members. From there you will get to hear what they think about your goals and objectives, possibly make necessary corrections on where your goals and objectives isn't reasonable or considerable enough. Give me my secondary school Days, I usually make little savings, with the goal of buying a smartphone, and to be sincere it definitely worked out and up to today I'm grateful for the little savings I did back then.