What are the ways to make money from Pinterest?

Knews25

On PINTEREST, 6 quick and easy ways to make money.
Pinterest attracts over 400 million visitors per month looking for ideas and inspiration. From the most diverse markets, And we'll show you six different ways to make money on Pinterest.
1.Marketing Through Affiliates
2. Look for reviews from people who have already consumed it on complaint sites and on each producer's or official manufacturer's channels.
3: Capture of leads
4. How to Profit From Pinterest Using Google AdSense
5. Electronic commerce
6. How to Make Money with Info Products on Pinterest
In this article, you discovered six different ways to make money from Pinterest. Please leave a comment if you make money working from home with Pinterest in any other way.

arunima25

Verified member
I often visit Pinterest for getting ideas and inspirations about my art and craft work. And trust me that there is a big ocean of information there and I have learnt a lot from the Pinterest community. I am sure that so many people are there on Pinterest and putting so much time and effort to showcase their products and talents, money must he a big motivation along with the appreciation and being part of like minded community. I have known this for some time that one can earn from Pinterest but HOW is something that I still need to explore. So far I have used the site only to see these videos and learn.
I am a lot into art and craft and I do take little orders from here and there as my part time job. Many friends have asked me to post on Pinterest and earn from there. I spend soke good time everyday there to see those lovely artworks. But I have tried making some money for myself there. I need to find time to explore on this front and give it a try. Not sure when. Whenever I come across such discussions around Pinterest, I think of doing it but then I get caught up with other things or just get lazy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Pinterest is probably one of the best platforms in which anyone who is into internet marketing can capitalise on to make a lot of money from it. Sometime ago someone told me that almost 80% of people that use Pinterest are females and therefore if you're promoting female products on Pinterest you can probably make a lot of money from it provided you do it the right way.

Some time ago, I tried to promote an affiliate product on Pinterest but my account was restricted because I disobeyed some of their terms and conditions. The best thing to do if you really want to make money from Pinterest is to first of all have your own website and after then you can write a very good post about the products you want to promote on your website and from there you can take the link to your Pinterest account.

This is what a lot of people do and they probably get a lot of attention from Pinterest users. This is very good because Pinterest will not ban you for pasting Affiliate links because what you will paste is the link of your website. You also need to make use of some key words in order to get people's attention.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Pinterest has over 200 million active users per month, and it's not just for weddings or recipes. Businesses have started to pick up on the fact that Pinterest is a great place to show off their products, get new customers, and use affiliate links to make money.

There are plenty of ways to make money from Pinterest. If you're just starting out and want some tips, here are a few things you can do:

Take product photos that look good on Pinterest's grid. This means using lots of white space so that your photo stands out. You can use this template to create great-looking Pinterest images.

Choose a niche. The more you can focus on one particular line of products instead of trying to appeal to all kinds of people, the more successful you'll be with your Pinterest strategy.

Join Group Boards so you can reach more people in your niche. There are many group boards dedicated to making money from Pinterest, and Group Board Master is a great website for finding them.

Become an affiliate for items you like and pin about them often. You'll need to join Amazon Associates or other affiliate programs in order to get paid for your pins.

Use Tailwind Tribes as another way to spread your pins around and get more audience.

arunima25

Verified member
@Jasz. Thank you for the informative post here.I am sure that many would appreciate it as they will find it beneficial. I have pinned your post, that means I have added it to my bookmarks so that I can visit it later. There is quite enough information there and I need to make a note of all of them and explore on each of them. Many things that you mentioned are quite new to me and I will take some time to learn and digest them.
I totally agree with you that choosing a single niche would be good. That way one can have a focused approach on one and will devote more time and effort. Too many niche might be tough to handle. It's rightly said that biting more than what we can chew and swallow can be really overwhelming.
Thanks again for the helpful post.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was reading your content carefully, I want you to finish it up, but you stopped halfway, you were talking about ways to benefit from Pinterest as a blogger, and a product marketer etc. I love the two options, I wanted to focus more to get more information in which I'll use to promote my digital products and blog contents at Pinterest, but you couldn't finish up. But no withstanding, I still got enough points from what you've said briefly. I already have a Pinterest account, I'll look into it to use it in promoting my digital products when the time comes, including my blog. I never knew that, Pinterest boost such kind of monthly traffic of 400 million monthly, that's absolutely huge traffic recorded around the social site. I am not active there, I'll try as much as I can to be active on the site, to understand how it works with different categories or subsections at Pinterest, in order to know how to advertise there,to avoid spamming the site with my product listing. Pinterest looks similar to Quora, but of them are just Q&A website, Pinterest is more specific on fashion, I see lots of fashion designs which members there show off.