What are the obstacle which you face while trying to make money online??

Ajebo25

Verified member
Working online comes with a price as many people face many problems when they try to make money online some people problems depends on the kind of device which they are using for whenever they try to connect to the Internet it overheat or sometimes the power drains out which prevents them from working online some people even have power failure in their location which has affected them greatly from reaching the daily threshold which they usually get to these are some of the obstacles which many people face while trying to make money online the obstacles which are usually face is that I don't usually get enough data subscription in order to run my online business this really affects me greatly because without data I won't be able to do anything on my phone or go to any of my favourite websites unless I use opera Mini and whenever I try to use opera Mini to browse in here it usually brings a cloud flair which sometimes keep me for at least 15 minutes before I could be able to access the website.

What obstacles do you face while trying to make money online? Is it power failure that stops you or what?

Rachael

Verified member
While trying to make money online. There are many obstacles I face along the line. First, the ability to locate a legitimate and well-paying site is one of the challenges that I face on a daily basis. Making money has never been an easy journey. In making money, at some point, it is only normal to lookout for greener pastures as it gets boring remaining in one site and also earning the same income without an increase or bonus in any form.

Making money online has been quite challenging these few months, this is because, each day, due to lack of electricity supply, I have to pay to charge my devices so the work could be done and this in turn affects me because the amount earned online is not as much compared to my daily expenses to get my devices powered. Also, dealing with scammers each day online has been very tasking, due to the fact that they come up with enticing offers just to sway me into wasting my hard-earned money. Lastly, the challenge of having to get myself motivated each day to work has become a serious issue, which has affected my productivity. Making money has not been easy but it's worth it all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anyone who is working online must face some challenges but your ability to overcome them and work effectively on the internet is what will guarantee you the online success you seek. on my quest to make money on the internet I have faced a lot of obstacles but I always bring strategies and methods you which I will use to overcome them and probably make something on the internet.

In this part of the world, we usually do not have constant power supply so sometimes I may not be able to work fully online because of power outage but sometimes I also use a generators in order to make something tangible on the internet. Another problem i face sometimes is time, because I am actually a student and I try as much as possible to make money online and also study. even though it is very good to make money as a student but sometimes it can hinder you from studying effectively especially when you have projects or exams coming up.

I always try as much as possible to give a schedule for myself to work effectively on the internet and make money and also study. Generally, working on the internet has really helped me a whole lot and the advantages outweighs the disadvantages by far.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it's seems we are in the same country because light is one of the obstacle I need to overcome now when it comes to my online earning. The situation is even worse here in my locality because we can go for days with no light and I wonder how I should cope with a situation like this. I thank God though that's there's a commercial charging place that one can pay a token to get things charged if not it will have been a messed up situation for me.

Another issue is that of lack of specialized skills to get good jobs online. I'm looking at taking some good courses at Udemy to be able to have some freelancing skills that some sites want so that I can be grabbing some jobs to do.

The issue of low pay by some sites is another obstacle. I know some sites are trying but some just pay very little money all the time so one can spend hours but get very little at the end of the day. I wish the pay by some admins can be increased so that we the users will enjoy using the site.

All the same I'm still good with online jobs.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It will be totally insane and inhumane to conclude or readily say that there is absolutely no obstacle encountered while making money online . Making money online is absolutely not free and smooth because in one occasion of the other you must face obstacle , hindrances , and problems in your quest or course of actually making money online successfully and perfectly . They're encountering of scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms created by online scammers and platform fraudsters is absolutely one of the problem an obstacle majority of people encounter while trying to make money online . It is indeed one of the greatest reason why majority of people are actually not making money online because they are totally afraid of losing their precious and hard-earned money to scammers and fraudsters who create an own squirming and defrauding websites in the internet with the sole aim and objective to scam and defraud individuals like you and I who want to make money online the legit and right way .

Before working on a particular website it is advised that you first of all make a feasibility study about the website so that you do not end up working on a scamming and defrauding website or platform that totally do not pay .

Kendy

Verified member
In my journey of making money online I have encountered so many challenges from different angles both external and internal. One of the greatest factors that impedes my chances of making money online is lack of information. I find it difficult to find a legitimate and well-paying platform. There are sometimes I get in contact with a website which is well-paying but unfortunately, it is not allowed in my country which means that it has been restricted, so with this, it leaves me with no option than opting out.

Secondly, lack of electricity supply in my geographical setting has been a major barrier, this is because virtually every day I have to pay about $1 to charge my devices so that I can work online. In another instance, network challenges has been a great barrier and without my service provider making the network available, it gets very difficult for me to come online. At times, it takes up to 3 days and there is no good flow of network. Lastly, lack of motivation has been one of the barriers which impede my success of making money online coupled with the frequent low payout which demotivates my zeal and makes me procrastinate.

Prayzident

For example like me I have shown step back in making money online due to too much of bans I received from my Facebook account. My Facebook account use to fetch me thousand of referrals but since I started getting ban I don't use to get referrals again

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no one that will work online without facing any challenges. Personally, I do face some challenges as long term problems while are seeing as short term problems. But all these same, I have found a way of solving the problems that I do face online.

The first one is time. Like seriously, I don't really have time. I am occupied with my offline jobs. I work almost 12 hours offline. And I need to sleep for at most 5 hours. So I need to dedicate some hours like two or three for the online stuffs. This had really affected how much I make online.

The other problem I do face is that there is no more information about websites online. There are most time that the information to make huge money online is not shrewded from the public or only known to some few people. This has really made me not to make much online.

I cannot deny the fact that there is no power supply in my area. Most time, I rely on power bank to do what I do online. But I don't like the fact of using power bank because I know the implications of using it on the phone's battery.