What are the fastest ways to increase patronage?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
As we are all aware that profit making is the goal of every business organizations except for Non profit organizations making. So I know nobody will want to go into business and come out without a making good profit as a form of gratification for a job well done. So this brings me to my question of what guidelines can you provide for me to increase my customers in other to boost my overall sales volume there by increasing my profit margin. I am into the sales of soft drinks. Although the patronage is good but I know it could be better. The major challenge am currently facing is the issue of toomuch competition in almost every street around my business location you will find people doing a similar type of business. Thus, making it very difficult to retain customers as they get intercepted more frequently by other competitors. What do you suggest I do to increase my patronage.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Before you establish your business, you should have considered many factors like location and even the target market. But if you have done this but you are still experiencing low or average patronage, then you need to look out for your competitors, then you step up on your games with them. You need to go ahead of them by introducing new concepts

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One trusted way of increasing sales is to hold a "sale" with new arrival products and the reasonable discounts. Here, the discount is an issue because I have noticed that when the product is on sale the discounts is not for real. With a true discounted products on sale customers will surely be coming in to partake of the sale.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Getting patronage within a competitive market can really be a hard task. You will need to have very unique and attractive business in order to get regular customers. So you should provide the best goods and services in your business. On the other hand, you could evade competition by changing your business location to a less competitive area.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are running a business and you're having a low patronage, then there are a lot of things you are getting wrong. Before you venture into any business you should always bear in that there will be a lot of competition and you must put the right things in place if you really want to become successful.

You must to have the ability to try as much as possible to get a lot of customers who trust your business to an extent. One of the best things you should consider when setting up a business is the location of that business.

Location plays a very important role when it comes to becoming successful in any business. If you are not in a good location then there will probably be a low patronage and on the long run you will not actually succeed in that business.

It is always very important for you to take a survey and ask questions before setting up a business in a particular geographical location.

Another important thing you should put at the back of your mind is the taste of your customers. Sometimes, you will see the same product of different brands, your ability to know the brand in which your potential customers likes will definitely give you an edge.

If you really want to beat competition, the price of your product should be a little less than that of your competitors.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't know about other countries but for my country just sell your things cheaper than the next person and you would have gotten salesm even if you would remove or reduce a dime from it people will prefer to walk a mile to get your products. The thing is that when things are very expensive, people will go more for things that the price are cheaper. Producers need to know this and always produce alternative products for low income earners. if you produce products in only large sizes then you might miss out from getting patronage to the large numbers of people that buys which are the low income earners.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The best way to increase your level of patronage in business is to try as much as possible to see how you increase your quality of service rendering .

The fact is that , the quality of your service delivery to customers is usually the most important factor in determining how much they patronize you in business .

If you are somebody who does not take that into consideration, you would realise that most of your customers and not going to come back to you again when they need such service in the future. They will also not refer their friends to come to you for this services .

Another effective strategy that you can deploy to make sure that you try as much as possible to get as high patronage as possible is by, engaging in high marketing and advertising .

Through this method , you will get to reach a large number of customer base and then this would enable you to get enough new customers coming to patronize you , especially if you did very good at the advertising of the services you are rendering, or the products you're selling .

With these two very important keys, you will be able to gather as much customers as possible .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In most cases this is even a skill that you have to learn as an online worker or probably as an affiliate marketer because they are the needed skill that will help you to succeed in your area of business most especially if you are interested in attracting a large number of people into your area of concentration.

One of the easiest way you can increase your patronage is a proper advertising, proper advertisement may involve advertising your products on Google , Facebook or any other platform that has thousands of members including trendri.

Here you can be able to generate a huge traffic to any products you are interested to sell.

But Even if you are able to generate thousands of people into the type of products you are interested to sell if this product is not really what people demand it will still be very difficult for you to sell them , that is why in everything you are trying to do your product must always be of top quality.

Offering an incentive or bonuses is always one of the best way to also increase your patronage if you are not interested to engage in direct advertisement. That is why most companies will always do promos and other incentive program.