What are the best tricks to keep yourself motivated?

D

Deleted member 13140

1. Dont ever get jealous of where your friends are, instead work hard to reach them.
  2. If you want to let go of something that scares you, do it again, again and again.
  3. When you are tired get some rest why? because your brain needs a rest and if you try to go on you might end up making wrong decisions.
  4. Give yourself an important reason not to quite.
  5. I know lots of people say bad stuff motivational speakers but sometimes its worth listening to them.
  6. Write down your goals and paste them on your wall, there by if you're doing something distracting, once you see it, just maybe it will jolt you back
  7. Do not do a similar task for multiple hours, that will make you bored and will decrease productivity.
  8. Look for the positive things even in the worst situations.
  9. Remember, nothing worthwhile comes easy.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think one way to keep yourself motivated is to read books that would add lot of positivity to you and also encouragement that would increase your growth and many other factors too ,and also learn from mentor's and other experienced people that you could get knowledge from too I think,

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fear of losing motivates me a lot. I hate poverty. And whenever I remember that not working hard is tantamount to toying with poverty. Also, I have never jealous of anybody but I do envy that have been where I want to be. So that motivates me a lot as well.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Being jealous of your friends or other people will definitely not make you successful. I have discipline myself in such a way that I don't really jealous people in whatever they are cheap but I believe with determination and focus I can do the same or even more than them.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not follow the set of standard rules to keep myself motivated. Motivation is more related to your mindset, it has nothing to do with the external environment. Well, the environment might make you feel depressed for you to lose motivation but the environment can only make you feel, and feelings are always manipulated.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think one way to keep yourself motivated is to read books that would add lot of positivity to you and also encouragement that would increase your growth and many other factors too ,and also learn from mentor's and other experienced people that you could get knowledge from too I think,
Yes reading books is a very cool way to keep your self motivated, either that or reading articles, I usually find myself on Pinterest most of the time. Because that's where I can find good articles to read. And articles really motivate me.

Well let me rephrase something for you. :And also learn from Other Experienced people.
I won't recommend having a mentor even if you will just make it secret.
Like don't tell them they are your mentors.

Just my opinion

D

Deleted member 13140

I do not follow the set of standard rules to keep myself motivated. Motivation is more related to your mindset, it has nothing to do with the external environment. Well, the environment might make you feel depressed for you to lose motivation but the environment can only make you feel, and feelings are always manipulated.
You intrigue me.. oh well.
You're right, mindset has to do with it, your environment can can also manipulate your motivation.

And you can't tell me, nothing physical motivates you.
Because the way you say this it seems like all your motivation is going on inside you and nothing out of that can motivate you.

That's not necessarily a bad thing though that's why I said you intrigue me.

It's not a bad thing Because by this nothing can take away your motivation.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think another way to motivate yourself is to read motivational books. You are going to discover valuable tips and guides in most of the motivational books you are reading. There will be some quotes that will motivate you to keep going on I'm pushing your dreams. I have about 40 motivational books in my library at present.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
  1. Dont ever get jealous of where your friends are, instead work hard to reach them.
  2. If you want to let go of something that scares you, do it again, again and again.
  3. When you are tired get some rest why? because your brain needs a rest and if you try to go on you might end up making wrong decisions.
  4. Give yourself an important reason not to quite.
  5. I know lots of people say bad stuff motivational speakers but sometimes its worth listening to them.
  6. Write down your goals and paste them on your wall, there by if you're doing something distracting, once you see it, just maybe it will jolt you back
  7. Do not do a similar task for multiple hours, that will make you bored and will decrease productivity.
  8. Look for the positive things even in the worst situations.
  9. Remember, nothing worthwhile comes easy.
I like the idea of not getting jealous but work to get there, this is a very important information. You need to work on your own self and business than being an envious person. You gain nothing from this. you would gain more if you start your own business and succeed with it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes reading books is a very cool way to keep your self motivated, either that or reading articles, I usually find myself on Pinterest most of the time. Because that's where I can find good articles to read. And articles really motivate me.

Well let me rephrase something for you. :And also learn from Other Experienced people.
I won't recommend having a mentor even if you will just make it secret.
Like don't tell them they are your mentors.

Just my opinion
Well you could let them know they are your mentor , because it will encourage them to show you other secret ways of the business and make you have more edge in having more sucess in your business , it's a motivation for them to continue to teach you and put you through in the business

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really have any business to do with anyone , what I always try to do is make sure I concentrate and focus on what I believe on.

I believe that if I can be able to focus and achieve all the things I need that the possibility of me succeeding will be much more higher than if I didn't tried.

The world is just full of competition, but that does not really mean that I have to compete with any other person . I just have to focus on our own areas of life since we are all quite different in our making and our area of interest.

Another thing I always try to do is that I try not to focus on the success of other people but I concentrate in achieving my things. Because if I am to focus on what other people have done and have succeeded, I may not appreciate my achievements so far .

I don't really expose myself and that's another important fact about me because I don't just want unnecessary exposure. I always believe that I have to work in silence and I only gives opportunity for success to make the noise.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are really great ways that you have mentioned about keeping yourself motivated while running a business. Running business is really something so tedious and requires great effort. Which is so hard if you lack motivation to keep doing it daily. Some great sources of motivation include;

Choosing a business that revolves around your passion.

When your business is what you are passionate about or a hobby, it gets easier to do it daily. You may get tired sometimes but the passion for it never fades. That keeps you motivated for a long time.

Set goals and targets.

Having a direction in business is one very good motivating factor. This is because you will know exactly what needs to be done and what you will achieve from it. So you should set smart reasonable goals that you can strive to reach either daily, weekly or monthly.

Read motivational books and listen to motivational speakers.

People usually speak so ill of motivational speakers and the whole act of listening to them. But that is not always true. Listening to them is how you get the motivation you need. So never feel ashamed of listening to them. After all, most of them are already successful and so they know what they are talking about.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons why an individual need to be motivated . To be three more elaborate and clear been motivated to handle things and priorities in life is absolutely very important for every individual . For example to keep our motivation in order to make money when must first of all understand the full benefits and importance there is to make money because convincing ourselves about the benefits and importance for making money totally helps us to keep a straight and clear view and a motivated and poised spirits when it comes to making money whether online or offline .

We both understand that with money an individual could be able to acquire and satisfy his numerous wants and needs . Although it is not mandatory that every individual become rich and wealthy themselves yet it is advised that you attain riches and wealth possibility to the extent that you do not feel anxious satisfying your numerous wants and needs . An individual that feels anxious in the process of satisfying his wants and needs is considered to be very broken and being broke and poor is definitely not something that we want our self to be subject to so it is advised that we make money and stay motivated while doing so .