What are the best performing Cryptocurrency?

Ejiros

I want to invest in Cryptocurrency but am wondering which is best performing and stable crypto to invest in. I have about $1,000 and I want to invest in any two crypto that I can earn profit from within 1-6 months.

Though I checked Coincola and Binance wallet, am just wondering which coin will be better to buy from any other wallet.

I hope someone make a useful post for my decision. Thanks.

Tshiamo

I want to invest in Cryptocurrency but am wondering which is best performing and stable crypto to invest in. I have about $1,000 and I want to invest in any two crypto that I can earn profit from within 1-6 months.

Though I checked Coincola and Binance wallet, am just wondering which coin will be better to buy from any other wallet.

Great you have thought of that, you can buy Etherium because it seems it has been growing rapidly. As for bitcoin you can wait for it to collapse first before you buy it, because it has been falling from the past weeks. Give it a brief target

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Speaking from experience Etherum has been doing significantly well, there are higher chances that your investment in Etherum will yield a better result as the growth of Etherum has been constant over the period. On the other hand ripple is a very sensitive coin too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This will not be based on the percentage of increase they have in a week or month, it will be based on the the amount of money in it, that's the trading volume, in this case I can say that bitcoins is one of the most performing cryptocurrency followed by ethereum and then bnb.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several cryptocurrencies out there that has a lot of future and prospect. bitcoin still remains the king of all cryptocurrencies and I will advise anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency to invest on it. BNB is also a very good cryptocurrency with a lot of future and has the capacity to give you triple of your investment in coming years. Lite coin is also a good cryptocurrency.

Ejiros

Thanks all for your response. Yesterday night i just both some Dogecoin ($600), BNB ($400) and today i might buy Ethereum worth $300. I hope this investment go well for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not a pro when it comes to cryptocurrencies. But with the little I have learnt through the various fora I belong to, I know you can make money in two ways in cryptocurrency. You can trade with your coins or you decide to hoard your coins till it rises. If you want to trade, go with popular coins and if you want to hoard, go with less popular coins.

Honey zion

The interface of Ansys CFX is much neater than Ansys Fluent. I found it much easier to define materials and boundaries in CFX. Also, this will allow me to get much more accurate results compared to a simples Thermal transient analysis

Honey zion

The best thing to invest in is cfx

Mellorando

Banned
Apart from Bitcoin I would say ethereum,nano, litecoin and also bitcoin cash are said to be the most best-performing cryptocurrency right now and I must advise individuals to go for this coins because it could be worth a whole lot of money in the future

Samuel72

Verified member
The best-performing cryptocurrency presently is Bitcoin, bitcoin is the highest and well rated cryptocurrency in the marketplace. and all investors are running out to invest in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency remain the most popular coin. Bitcoin is more accepted in the field of cryptocurrency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Eeh?? I never knew that such experience can help me trade and become successful through it. I use it to buy and holdl over there at binance. And my instinct always lead me to success. Maybe I'll try my luck at on spot trading through binance and see what the future will hold for me. I'll combine doge with USDT if such pairing is allowed.
Well it has been predicted by crypto expert that doge coin should not be hold for long, there is a high possibility that it's may sink down, there is some information you'll get in these website that can make you to trade, if for example saw on news about a rich Americans man planning to invest huge amount of money on tron, that is a signal that tron coin has a good potential at that period to buy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many cryptocurrencies that are currently doing well and it was really making a lot of money. Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that they are doing very well beyond the expectations of many people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow you have gone far in this trading space ,if you can do this perfectly as you said then you should be able to predict the market base on the information you are getting from this site, alot of cryptocurrency traders trade base on this information you are getting.
Eeh?? I never knew that such experience can help me trade and become successful through it. I use it to buy and holdl over there at binance. And my instinct always lead me to success. Maybe I'll try my luck at on spot trading through binance and see what the future will hold for me. I'll combine doge with USDT if such pairing is allowed.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I follow them up steady, and i read updates about any given trend around them through cointelegraph. Where most of the crypto news about any specific thing around it. When i read positive things around any crypto, i immediately come to coinmarketcap to track its progress, and the ranking in the crypto market, how is it fairing the market, Like the marketcap in the last 24 hours, trading volume, and circulating supply for the day, the daily price increase and so on.
Wow you have gone far in this trading space ,if you can do this perfectly as you said then you should be able to predict the market base on the information you are getting from this site, alot of cryptocurrency traders trade base on this information you are getting.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously,I wish I had a lot of money I'm thinking of I could have pack as many crypto as possible for myself. There are a lot of cryptocurrency that Worth investing on.it's so nice that you have been following most of this thing and this is the only way you can learn cryptocurrency faster.
I follow them up steady, and i read updates about any given trend around them through cointelegraph. Where most of the crypto news about any specific thing around it. When i read positive things around any crypto, i immediately come to coinmarketcap to track its progress, and the ranking in the crypto market, how is it fairing the market, Like the marketcap in the last 24 hours, trading volume, and circulating supply for the day, the daily price increase and so on.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lots of things are happening around Cryptocurrency. Some coins are just defining the odds, and making us living to invest in them. TRX, BNB, DOGE, are the coins that increased the most since 4 months. And their high price surge isn't ending anytime soon. More land mark is said to be broken by the coins.
Seriously,I wish I had a lot of money I'm thinking of I could have pack as many crypto as possible for myself. There are a lot of cryptocurrency that Worth investing on.it's so nice that you have been following most of this thing and this is the only way you can learn cryptocurrency faster.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
yes as you have just said the crypto space is completely unpredictable there is a possibility that it might be $50 before the five years that you are just predicted, look at BNB,do you believe that there is a higher possibility that bnb will pass ethereum in the next few years from now ? I don't underrate any coin, just take a look at tron that i sold off when it was 15 naira few months back.
Lots of things are happening around Cryptocurrency. Some coins are just defining the odds, and making us living to invest in them. TRX, BNB, DOGE, are the coins that increased the most since 4 months. And their high price surge isn't ending anytime soon. More land mark is said to be broken by the coins.