General insurance What are the benefits of insurance companies

Phabbyfundz

In this article I would to state out some known and even unknown benefits of a good insurance company. We don't always wish for unfortunate situations or crises but I would like you to know that you don't online need a good insurance company in times of crises, they come in handy any time.
You yearly ,monthly ,weekly or daily deposit into your insurance is kept for you and it depends on your contract or insurance package you are paying for,. For life insurance you actually collect your money you have stashed up over time with you insurance company on your retirement this just one of the numerous benefits.
Have a source of funds to fall back on in times of losses , or crises in your business sounds good, because we can't always know what will happen but making plans towards averting the effect of any intending disaster and giving place to stand again is golden.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance policy is just a blessing to mankind. It has ensured that we are protected against some risks that would have occurred to some of our properties. In fact, at times there are even insurance that covers life. This means that the person will be compensated if anything happens to his life

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance offers have so many benefits attached ,even the life insurance policy you just stated , the certificate can be used as collateral to collect loans from banks ,so it have so many benefit all you need is to find the best insurance company and package and choose what to do

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think one of the importance of insurance is that it serves as an investment in some aspects. A means to save money and still hope for a profit in the future. It also gives some kind of confidence for a better tomorrow and giving a benefit of coverage for damages or losses

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Insurance companies serves as a coverage for losses, being insured gives you some kind of invincible protection over whatever you insure. Because you know if any damages should happen to it. You have a compensation or replacement coming. Asides that, you can use the opportunity of some of them as an investment