What Are Some Ways To Get Your Dream Job When Economy Is Bad?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Nowadays it is really hard to find jobs. This is due to the fact that economy of many countries is in a really bad condition and the pandemic has also been stated as one of the reasons behind an increase in the rate of unemployment in various countries, especially the Tier 3 countries. Many people have resorted to getting odd jobs they could never even think about. In fact, even many qualified people are applying to get a job of a clerk. Many graduates and even people who hold a Master's degree are working as driver in Uber in my country. In such kind of situation what could be the best way to get your dream job?

I know that it sounds unrealistic, but there must be some way, as it is still a possibility. I think the only way to get a dream job is to acquire good English skills and other sorts of computer skills. A person could pursue more and more courses in order to increase his own value. This is because companies require skillful people who could adjust and do many jobs at a time. I think this could be the best way to get your dream job. Moreover, I also believe that education and qualification is also necessary.

Good luck

Verified member
When the economy is very bad,you can be outstanding to get a good job by preparing your CV in a more modernise way and you have to be more creative in any organization you find yourself because it will help you to be special anything you attend an interview that has a lot of people and you want to secure a job.If you are a contractor and you want to get a job when the economy is not favourable..You need to plan and prepare your proposal so as to convince the company that you are capable of doing the Job.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The world is generally struggling with one issue or another there is no country of the world that doesnt have challenges, some are making moves to sloving their problems while some other countries are busy celebrating their problems. We really don't have a poor or bad country what we have are bad leadership. There is no country where we don't have poor and homeless people, we only say a nation is rich if the rich people in that country out numbers the poor and when the poor out numbers the rich we say the country is poor.

When you find yourself in a country where the system does not seem to be working the best you can do for yourself is try to empower yourself with a very useful skill or probably if you are in a higher institution of learning, it will be wise to work very hard to acquire a very good result and Mark sure you also you study a course that is highly relevant. This will certainly give you an edge over your peers. And while you are still studying try as much as possible to acquire a skill. Then apply for jobs and courses abroad to boost your chances.