What Are Some Of The Reasons You Stopped Blogging?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make income and it is usually stated that Blogging could be a great way to make a good amount of income per day or each month. However, the fact remains that running a blog in a successful manner might not be something that all the people could do in the right way. There are many blogs that are created in a month. However, have you ever noticed that majority of those blogs are deserted within a few months or a few years? I usually come across such kind of "Ghost Blogs" that have never been updated and it seems like the authors of those blogs and the owners of those blogs no longer care about them at all.

However, I have still seen some activity on those blogs. For example, I have seen visitors still visiting the blog. But I wonder why the blog were jilted when the visitors were still visiting the blog. I reckon that there could be several reasons for that. I think some people just do not have the time to run the blog and some people are just not satisfied with the amount of people visiting the blog. So, have you ever stopped blogging after giving it a try?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have 3 blogs that used to earn me some money on the Adsense program. It was pretty good that I enjoyed writing and publishing my blogs that later on would have a financial reward. Unfortunately the Adsense program had a policy change to slash the sharing of ad revenue by 50%. That was a big loss to the rewards that I was getting. I really don't know why I lost motivation but I have to admit that such restrictive policy had slighted me. It is like I was helpless against the program. If they want to give me 50% then they can. What if they want to give me only 10%? That can happen because it is like a monopoly that Adsense is the only program that I know for my blogs to earn. Well, my blogs have been inactive for years now and I still can't say if I will revive it or not.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never engage in bloggng before because I don't really have interest to engage in the business now and beside even if I have to engage in this business as a full-time business I'll definitely need a laptop to set up everything which is something I do not have now but soon .

Another reason why I may not likely engage in this business is because I may not really have the required time that is needed for me to organise and write out a a good quality content to post on the website since most of the blogging website will only deals with content writing. Even if I have to hire people to write all these contains the money to pay them may not really be available.

There are different reasons why I may not likely engage in this business and another of the reason is because it is not my area of concentration , I have other online business I am concentrating to learn and understand from there I can start making my own money differently because that is what I have interest on

Most online business to make depends on interest and also their ability to make money with them that's all.

Immilash

have never participate in bloggng before on the grounds that I don't actually have interest to participate in the business now and next to regardless of whether I need to participate in this business as a full-time business I'll require a PC to set up all that which is something I don't have now however soon .

Another justification for why I may not likely take part in this business is on the grounds that I may not actually have the expected time that is required for me to sort out and work out a decent quality substance to post on the site since the vast majority of the contributing to a blog site will just arrangements with content composition. Regardless of whether I need to employ individuals to compose every one of these contains the cash to pay them may not actually be accessible.

There are various justifications for why I may not likely take part in this business and one more of the explanation is on the grounds that it isn't my area of fixation , I have other web-based business I am concentrating to gain and comprehend from that point I can begin bringing in my own cash diversely in light of the fact that that is what I have revenue on

Most internet based business to make relies upon revenue and furthermore their capacity to bring in cash with them there's nothing more to it.