What Are Some Of The Big Reasons To Avoid A 9 to 5 Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A 9 to 5 job is a kind of a day job where you get up in the morning, get ready to leave your home and reach the office at time in order to start working for the job. it is a kind of a job where you are observed and monitored by your boss or other seniors at work,. It is a kind of a job where you must perform much better in order to secure your job. Unfortunately, it is a kind of a job where you cannot be your own boss and you have to work really hard in order to get promoted at a much better position.

Honestly speaking having a 9 to 5 job is a kind of dream of many people because they like to leave their house and go to office in order to work. However, I think that having a 9 to 5 jobs is not for all the people in this world, despite the fact that 9 to 5 jobs are still the traditional way of making money. yes, you read it right. Not all the people are making money online simply because they do not believe that making money online is a possibility! I have met many such people who are unaware of the fact that Internet could also help you to make good money. However, what are some reasons to avoid a 9 to 5 job?

E

eldavis

I am currently working on a 7 to 7 job, which means I go to work as early as 7 am then close form work 7pm. The major disadvantage to these kinds of jobs is that I nolonger have time for my self.i come back extremely tired. This has also affected my online earnings, as I nolonger have enough time to work online ok the sites I usually work on before.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Working nine to five Is a process and a means to an end, most people use their salary to fund their business and quit when the business becomes stable and start making good profits.

Not everyone has the capital required to start a business or to invest so I think it's a good idea to work and save money and invest In a business.

I realized that nine to five Is a actually a phase and you can break free from it even though I understand that it's not easy to break free if you're getting comfort from it.

What is totally wrong is believing you're going to get rich by working nine to five, it can not happen because the money you earn from your job is not exponential.

Most entrepreneurs started out as employees and they'll see a problem that needs a solution and they quit and solve that problem and get rich off it whole some even maintain their job and work on the idea and until they get confirmation that it's going to work before they take any action of quitting their job.

So, in a nutshell we have to cut some slack for those that are working.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is nothing wrong doing 9 - 5 kind of job,provided the income is something meaningful, I wouldn't skip from doing it, and saving money as well from the income I'm generating from it. I can't do a 9 - 5 type of job that wouldn't take care of my needs especially my primary. At the moment I can't find such kind of job offline, that's why I am working full-time on-line, and taking it up like my 9-5 type of job, since I work almost 24/7 when I didn't go anywhere for the day. But my average daily online activities is 12 hours daily. I don't go past such, I don't skip my normal six hours sleep to feel energize in order to continue working and feeling healthy too and not over burning myself down to to series online tasks.