What Are Some Easy Ways To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money online. You could create a blog and earn advertisement revenue through it, you may try to sell products on Ebay, you may work as an article writers, graphic designer, transcriptions, etc. However, making money as an affiliate marketer is considered as one of the best ways to make money. In fact, there are many people who are making a good amount of passive income just by promoting affiliate products and making money cash online. However, I would say that affiliate marketing is one of the most difficult ways to make money.

There are many people who try to promote affiliate links on their blogs, but this does not guarantee that they will make sales, so I think that joining an affiliate program would be a great way to make money through affiliate marketing. Many people also try to promote affiliate products on social media with hopes of making sales. I am sure that there are many people who probably tried affiliate marketing before, but have you actually made any money? What are some easy ways to make money through affiliate marketing? I have never tried affiliate marketing, so this is why I am asking.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Let me tell you, if you try what other people are using to make money and it does not work for you then know that there is something you are doing very wrong. This is why it is always very important for people to seek mentorship or if possible enroll in courses in which you can get free on the internet because it will widen your scope and knowledge about a particular venture. Affiliate marketing is very lucrative even though I have not made any money from it but I have seen a lot of people making cool money on affiliate marketing. I will not say that affiliate marketing is hard because I have not made money from it because I know that I was doing something wrong. there are a lot of things you need to succeed as an affiliate marketer. one of the major things you need to succeed as an affiliate marketer is money, yeah money.
I get surprised by how a lot of people venture into affiliate marketing without having any money. The truth is that you can actually make money on affiliate marketing without money but that will take a lot of time and a lot of work. You need to have money to promote your products and also build a professional landing page.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have make money with affiliate marketing. I am an affiliate at Amazon associates programs. I make money as an affiliate selling physical products. I make $50 from my website on average. In my own opinion this is one of the easy ways to make money as an affiliate.

The major reason why a lot of people are promoting Amazon product is because it is a well-known brand. Amazon also have 24hrs cookies in which you are going to end commission from every purchase the user made with your affiliate links.

I need to tell you that you can just speak and affiliates links from your dashboard and start promoting it anyhow hoping that you are going to make sales. There are steps you need to take to make money as an affiliate on Amazon associates program.

You need a website where you are going to write a lot of content because that is what I did to make money on Amazon associate. The website I have which makes money with Amazon affiliate program target kitchen users.

I write a lot of how to guides on my website as well as review of different cooking gadgets and tools especially the latest one. I employ the uses of search engine optimisation to receive free organic traffic from Google search engine

Moni

Affiliate marketing is not easy task brethren. It takes a lot of time before getting a traffic to you links if you don't have money to promote buy ads.. The most important thing in affiliate marketing is the traffic and how to get it. At time too you will never get the understanding of some affiliate programs. I'm saying this because I have made a sale on one affiliate program which I have commission of $65 but I have to make another sale before I can cash out my money. Is this not so annoying? Affiliate marketing is good but it is also not easy.

E

eldavis

There is no easy way or short court when it comes to making money with affiliate marketing, if there was one I believe alot of persons would go into it right now. When it comes to affiliate marketing, the best would be to find what works for you. Try every method you come across, the one that works best for you, make use of it. It takes time to grow and earn in affiliate marketing, the beginning is usually the hardest but if you are consistent and hard working, you would definitely get good results.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I understand is that there are different areas of affiliate marketing and before you are able to make money from affiliate marketing you have to go through a consistent training on how you can make money from these areas in the affiliate markets.

What I understand about affiliate marketing is that there are some affiliates product that you need to engage in social media advertisement and sometimes this type of products are always related to a high demanding niche which may include health, beauty and sometimes sports and fashion can also be included.

Engaging in this type of affiliate marketing you can really make money if you are able to attract the prospective buyers of your affiliate product to earn your commission on each product sold , advertising it on social media like Instagram may give you a high chance of succeeding compared to other social media.

Another form of affiliate marketing is leading , this leading may include leading a huge number of people from a certain location to submit their email and phone number and so many other related stuff , this type of affiliate marketing pays you depending on the number of people you are able to lead with your affiliate link , it all involve different marketing strategy.

monopolize

It may not be the easiest task for beginners to become an affiliate marketer but according to me it is very important to understand how affiliate marketing works, for example, you recommend the products to your target audience via your website or blog, and the visitors must purchase the products or services through the affiliate link, and you receive commission for the sales. Thus, if you are thinking about starting an affiliate marketing business, then you only need to do two things - create a website or blog about what you do or choose affiliate products to promote. As an affiliate marketer,

Here are some tips to earn money easily as an affiliate marketer
  • You should create content that produced affiliate income,
  • There are many ways to promote products from your affiliate programs. One easy tip is to insert them naturally in your content, e.g. 'Check out this great product for dogs.'
  • Some ways that you can turn your visitors into affiliate customers are by adding tracking links to your site, offering discounts on your products or services, providing buy-now buttons, and using incentives like cash back options.
  • Improve Your Web Traffic to Generate More Revenue
  • This goal is a necessity for any business. And because of its importance, it must be the top priority. What can you do to help grow your affiliate revenue? This can be done by having an email list that you use to promote your affiliates.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I built a blog and youtube channel, I also started promoting affiliate products. I was not only sharing affiliate products on my sites and youtube channel but also on social sites where I was active. I tried affiliate marketing and I failed, it did not work for me. My first experience with affiliate marketing was a complete failure.

I discovered that if you use social sites to promote social products, you need to become an influencer on the platform in order to generate affiliate sales. Since I was not an influencer, promoting on social sites did not work. If you are promoting on your blog or youtube channel. you need traffic. Since I was not getting a lot of traffic, I did not sell affiliate products.

However, after many months, I tried again and this time I managed to sell a few products.

If you want to generate sales, always promote products from trustworthy companies even when you are getting a low commission. You might try a company that is promising you high commissions, but you need to remember people do not trust unknown companies and do not buy from such companies. When your customers do not buy the products you have advertised, you don't make money

Ayeshabashir

Affliate marketing is that kind of program in which we earn money by selling or promoting someone product. But from my perspective it is not easy as it looks .My experience was not good with us .And I think the reason is lack of proper knowledge and information and most important experience about this program.

Actually in 2020 I joined online classes where I started learn how to make blogs and affliate articles. The duration time of these classes was 21 days.And I think it is very short time period in order to get the full grip about any profession but at that time I did not know about this .Aftrr taking classes i started to work on Facebook and hardly got 1 to 2 orders after a lot of work .The requirements that the clients demand was completely new for me so that's why I left this work and join other paid post website.

From my experience I tell to all of you that if you are interested to make money through affliate marketing then firstly you should collect knowledge and information about this. Otherwise if you join this way then it means you are completely waste of your time

Last edited:
The easiest way you can make money through affiliate marketing is by running ad campaigns of the products you want to promote. You can do that by simply making a banner and make promotions on Facebook and other social media platforms. One of the easiest ways to get leads and buyers is by taking advantage of the use of social media to make promotions. You can join social media groups or equally make a page and make posts about by your products. WhatsApp is also a good way to boost sales and make promotions. Another way I find effective is creating a blog where you run products as ads. If you already have a blog there's no need to make one. If you have an average of 1000 followers a day, you can make use of this opportunity and start earning on AdSense while running affiliate marketing. It is a good mix and a good way to earn passive income.
Paid advertisement can also be helpful. But in this method, you're not sure if one is going to hit the purchase button. You just have to select product relevant to your website niche and make promotions while still earning from your site.