What are needed to start large scale business

Mastergp

Verified member
What are needed to start large scale business
Some people have asked how does someone knows that his business is large scale and not scale, well the capital of starting a small scale business and that of a large scale are not the same one need to bear that in mind. So when starting a large scale business one need to consider the follow point in order not to lose:

Making planing
:
Make planing is the first idea that comes to his mind, that is to say he draws a plan of the type of business he want to engage in number of staff to employ, quantity and quality of product to purchase or buy and his main target which is the consumer. Most times product are usually base on particular gender that is for male or female so this idea is what he should bear in mind.

Funding/capitals:
When starting up a large scale business one need to have huge capital to run it, what differentiate a large scale and small scale business is the capital put in such business and it staff number.

People you are surrounded with:
For a business to move forward they must be trust and hard work, so one need to be aware with the form of employee he bring in to run his business the most be business minded people and have qualification either SSC, HND etc

Location of our business shows that we are business minded people and a business shouldn't be far from it consumer that is it must be easy to reach.

King bell

VIP Contributor
In order to start a business, there are a number of things that need to be considered. First, the type of business you want to start will determine what kind of startup capital you will need. Those starting a food-based business may require around $250,000 for their first year's worth of food cost and inventory. However, if you're considering starting an app or software company with the potential for both financial success and growth, then startup costs can be much higher in terms of both time and money due to their necessary research time which can cost from $10K per month up to as much as $50K per month. Finally, when deciding on what type of business license you will need in your area (i.e. you're going to a state with a limited number of licenses for software companies or app developers), you need to consider what you will use the business license for. For example, if you're starting an app company, you will need both an A and B license. This way, you won't limit yourself to only having 1 commercial space that can have an A License (to make money) and a B License (for time/space in which to work).

ShaSmith

Where do I get the funding for a first time startup business

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are several things that need to be considered when starting a new company. First, you need to decide what kind of business you want to start. If you want to start a retail store, then the first step is deciding where you want your store to be located and what type of merchandise you will sell. You also need to decide how many employees you will need and how much money they will make each day.

The next step is finding a location for your store and making sure it meets all city building regulations. Once this has been done, you can begin advertising in newspapers and magazines throughout your area so people know about your new store. In addition, if there is not enough business in your area, then you may consider opening branches elsewhere such as another city or even another state. Finally, once everything has been decided on and done, you can begin setting up your company's finances so that it will survive long enough for it to become profitable.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Holicent a company could change its mind after starting in domain and find it not profitable and this is common and many companies changes completelly their activities in the middle and also profit from this because a domain profitable yesterday does no longer bring earnings or commissions like before add to the successive increase of salary of personal and rental of location and VAT or tax applied by law.

Shaf

Verified member
When you start a large scale business or you work with someone who is doing the same, you start to notice things that are important for the survival of the business.

One of the most important things is proper planning and documentation. You need to know where you will start from, how much you will need for each aspects of the business, how long it will take to establish the business and any other complications that may arise.

If you don't have things planned, you will find yourself spending more time and money than necessary on certain steps especially when you experience any bottleneck. It will even be better if you can invite a group of experts who help you in doing this. You should research properly how to launch fast and effectively.

One other thing with large scale businesses is competition. You will need to ensure that you can beat them.bltg in terms of price and quality. Since you are producing on a large scale, you do not want your products to stay long on ground.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The first thing that is needed to start a business is a good idea. The next thing is money. You need to have enough money to start the business, but not so much that it becomes a problem.

Once you have an idea, you need to make sure that it will turn a profit. In order to do this, you should look at how many people are going to buy your product or service, how much they are going to pay for it and what else they are going to buy besides your product or service.

1. A large land area is needed to start the business.

2. Thick forests are needed to make charcoal and wood for the business.

3. It is necessary for you to have a factory for making charcoal and wood for the business.

4. You need a big river or canal to transport goods from one place to another place in your country or state/province.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing. All these things must be present in any business one is starting either a smaller business or a large business organisation. You must be willing and able to make adequate plans and preparations concerning the business you are about to a start. For without proper plans and preparations the possibility of succeeding in almost all business may not be possible..

When I am interested to establish a personal business , the most important thing I must make sure to put in place is to raise the required capital , for that is one of the most important thing for me .
I believe that with the required capital in place it is quite possible for me to organise and manage my business than a situation in which the capital to manage a business is not there..

I don't just need any situation in my life that may involve borrowing of money.