6 tips needed to start a business

Finger Geek

Verified member
Starting a business requires some tips to follow for a successful business. Below are the 10 things you will need to start a business for a successful one.

1. Conduct market research : Starting a business the first thing to do is to conduct such research on the business. How the business works and things you need to know a about the business.

2. Write your business paln: This is another way to grow you business. You need to set a plan on how to start and develop the business.

3. Funds for your business: You will need funds to start your business from space to buying materials for the business and many more.

4. Pick your business location : It is very essential to choose a very good location for your business for there are some locations that suit some business.

5. Choose your business name: Carefully choose a name that you will want your business to have. This is a name that people will know you for.

6. Register your business : This is the most important of all. You need to register your business to make your business accepted by the community.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The tips are quite useful and they are the basic things need to run a successful business . Conducting a market research is a very important one and the bases before we do any business. Sometimes, you can hire experts to conduct the research for you. The report gotten will tell if the business is viable or not. All the points are equally important

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's a very gorgeous outline or rules to follow to start a business.... Without rules this days you would hardly achieve anything tangible out there.
With solid rules to guide us, we will never go astray.

Business needs guidelines to flourish, if not we would be counting stones instead of money because any less solid business will crumble in no time.

But I think your No.4 should have come in between your No. 1 and No. 2. But that's a good piece.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Starting business like I said in one of my comments is not as strenuous as managing the business. But as well all know that starting precedes managing, we need to take cognizant attention while starting up our business because a buinsess without solid foundation may end up folded up.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
All the points you stated I have very valid and good for anyone who wants to venture into any business. It is very important for one to conduct research as you have said whenever he wants to venture into any business because if you don't conduct proper research before venturing into any business you may make some mistakes which will lead to a very big business failure.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
All the points you stated I have very valid and good for anyone who wants to venture into any business. It is very important for one to conduct research as you have said whenever he wants to venture into any business because if you don't conduct proper research before venturing into any business you may make some mistakes which will lead to a very big business failure.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You spoke amazingly about the steps needed to carry out before setting up a business. We should do market research, draft our plans well, choose the best and suitable location to start up our business. Be innovative to draw peoples attention towards our business. This determinants will enable us to run the business long time.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people find it difficult to maintain the standard of their business also go their business because they didn't have a good foundation, before starting a business you must consider the location you wish to establish your business, you must also plan ahead knowing that in any business you may gain or lose so in this case you prepare for the loss.