Shares/Stock We're to buy stocks online?

Immilash

Before I proceed I will like to ask you guys a question my question here is buying shares is it a good idea, as we all know no one of us will like to start up a business that is not profitable and also no one will like to invest money that will not bring to us good returns, but my question here is where do I buy stocks online the plain truth is that I don't really know where and when to buy, I believe there are lots of people in here that knows more about can you please shed more to this please. I also heard that buying stocks is profitable but only if you know when to invest or buy/ when to sell, I want yo buy lot's of stocks online and I need your guidance on how to start up.

One thing I've also noticed with stocks investment is also like cryptocurrency investment I don't know if I'm true but that's what I've noticed, but here is my question is stock investment the same or similar to cryptocurrency investment? I will await your responses on this, I asked lots of questions the reason is because I'm very new to it but thank you.