Wealth is determined by how you use your time!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Time is an integral aspect of every human being and it is a resource that we cannot afford to misuse while existing in this world. As a matter of fact the difference between someone who is wealthy and the other person who is poor is in how they all made use of their time in the past .

It is obvious that people who are rich today did something very unique with their time in so many years past, and this is what is enabling them to be as rich as they are today , because what they spent time doing is now giving them better results today .

It is funny how you see a lot of people who are broke and do not have any way of making money for themselves , but they would create so much time for other pleasurable activities like watching movies , partying , clubbing and just some lot of unproductive activities .

The fact is that people like this usually find it very difficult to focus on a single thing , and see how they could utilise it to make the most out of it .

If you cannot spend your time doing productive activities, it will be very difficult for you to be ready in life .

This is absolutely and incredible wise word . Majority of people in the world today are poor , broke , and poverty-stricken , and this is something caused as a result of how they use their time . We are always urged and encouraged by our teachers parents and tutors to make good use of our time during our youthful age which is normally when we are filled with energy , vigour , and motivation . Just as it is said the way you dress your bed determines how you lie and wake up . Same is applied to the act of being wealthy and Rich the way we planned our financial past determine the results of our financial future .

Majority of people in the world today are just going on with the business of the day rather than thinking about the future they fail to understand that the act of being independent is very important . Some youths and children who are still living with their parents fail to understand that their parents are not guaranteed to stay forever rather they must seek out their own ways to be independent and fend for their own needs and want . Having a mindset like this is usually encouraged when you reach 18 yrs which is considered as the beginning of a working-class individuals stage .

I completely agree with the top of this thread. How you spend your time determines the kind of result you get. There is these popular saying that says you will reap with you sow. Meaning when you spend your time the right way, you will definitely get the benefits from it.

Yes, you're right about this. I have not seen any successful man today that didn't manage his time well or isn't conscious of their time. For you to achieve great things in life, you need to give up your time to face business squarely and achieve what you had dreamed about.
As a student who wants to pass his exams, you need to manage your time well and know when to read and also minimize your sleeping hours. Even for a business man, you need to be conscious of the time factor or else you will have to beat the pain of having to see your business collapse before your very eyes.
It's funny how the scientists tell us that we need to sleep for a lengthy while, about 8 or more hours but they themselves spend sleepless nights researching and reading and discovering new stuffs. At the very end they will earn their money and fame while you continue sleeping to take very good care of your poverty stricken self.
Whoever that wants to succeed and achieve great things in life need to be very conscious of their time because as they say, time is money and time wasted is equivalent to money wasted which can never return back to you.

Personally I won't say it depends on how you use your time but I will just say that it depends on your smart working because obviously you cannot be using your time to be doing business or anything that generates you money every time . you have to create time and relax .

So it may not really be how you use your time but how you can be able to work Smart is always the most important thing. Or I could say that working smart and working hard is the best because because those are the two things that can gives you financial freedom and leads to success in life but a situation in which you are not working smart obviously you may not likely be able to achieve anything.

Personally I do not really have time so I can't even remember the last time I played game on my phone or watch movies because that is a pure waste of time . I even restricted some social media on my phone because I don't just want to be distracted by some of them because it does not make sense to me. It is only people that are determined to success that we will understand this.