Wealth creation effect! A good feat of a CEX.

Zeddicus

Wealth creation effect is one good attribute of a CEX it tends to create vast earning opportunities for its users in various ways.
One of such notable ways is through their native coins; Research has shown that Exchanges like Binance platform coin, BNB had a max. increase of 42% this yr & a current decrease of 1.7% which could be as a result of the lawsuit with Huobi & Bitmart being the worst.
OKX's coin happens to be 2nd best performing coin with a max. increase of 122.% & a current increase of 62.4% which was more than that of of its previous year's performance.
On the top sits Bitget's very own platform coin, BGB with the highest increase of 185.5% & a current increase of 156% both exceeding 100% as a mark of a positive change from the 102% of last year.

This could boils down to the platform strategic but precise adjustments focusing on spot trading and empowering BGB; say staking, launchpool, super airdrops, launchpad among others or could there be other reasons as to why a trading platform performs more than the others?

After the FTX saga, a lot of people lost confidence in CEX tokens. However, despite the challenging situation, BGB kept supporting its holders by offering a launchpool with a high APR, successful launchpads, and superairdrops. Moreover, the price of BGB has seen a substantial increase in the past few months, performing better than other exchange tokens.

After the FTX saga, a lot of people lost confidence in CEX tokens. However, despite the challenging situation, BGB kept supporting its holders by offering a launchpool with a high APR, successful launchpads, and superairdrops. Moreover, the price of BGB has seen a substantial increase in the past few months, performing better than other exchange tokens.
Indeed, the recent token insight report highlights BGB's remarkable performance. With a 130% increase in holders, it demonstrates growing trust in Bitget's native asset. As we approach the bull run, the coming months promise to be exciting for the token.

Exchange tokens are also used to pay for gas fee, which is one thing you will get holding some BGB tokens on Bitget. Same as some other platforms. I believe that's why BGB did well amongst other native tokens of some exchanges.

Wealth creation effect is one good attribute of a CEX it tends to create vast earning opportunities for its users in various ways.
One of such notable ways is through their native coins; Research has shown that Exchanges like Binance platform coin, BNB had a max. increase of 42% this yr & a current decrease of 1.7% which could be as a result of the lawsuit with Huobi & Bitmart being the worst.
OKX's coin happens to be 2nd best performing coin with a max. increase of 122.% & a current increase of 62.4% which was more than that of of its previous year's performance.
On the top sits Bitget's very own platform coin, BGB with the highest increase of 185.5% & a current increase of 156% both exceeding 100% as a mark of a positive change from the 102% of last year.

This could boils down to the platform strategic but precise adjustments focusing on spot trading and empowering BGB; say staking, launchpool, super airdrops, launchpad among others or could there be other reasons as to why a trading platform performs more than the others?
Besides BGB, Bitget have grown a lot. They're enhancing the experience of their services quite faster than expected. Now the only thing they need to do is, launching their own chain just like Binance smart chain.

Bitget, obviously has taken good decision of increasing BGB's usecase but what makes Bitget's BGB different from other exchange tokens like MX or BIT? They should work on launching their own chain.!

Indeed, the recent token insight report highlights BGB's remarkable performance. With a 130% increase in holders, it demonstrates growing trust in Bitget's native asset. As we approach the bull run, the coming months promise to be exciting for the token.
Bitget's vision is quite high & most like users satisfaction is their first priority. That's why they've increased BGB's usecase significantly but there's lot more to come ya.

Exchange tokens are also used to pay for gas fee, which is one thing you will get holding some BGB tokens on Bitget. Same as some other platforms. I believe that's why BGB did well amongst other native tokens of some exchanges.
Nah, that's not the only reason. Bitget's UI is awesome & they have some exclusive features like 'Megaswap' or 'Copy Trading' which provides beast experience to traders. These facts have worked for their growth . Recently they've started to launch different kinda events where we need to hold BGB & here's the formula which they've implemented wisely, that's why BGB is keeping the pace.

Bitget's vision is quite high & most like users satisfaction is their first priority. That's why they've increased BGB's usecase significantly but there's lot more to come ya.
Certainly, I agree. Now is the opportune moment to bolster one's position in the token. The future looks promising with a multitude of use cases in the pipeline.

Certainly, I agree. Now is the opportune moment to bolster one's position in the token. The future looks promising with a multitude of use cases in the pipeline.
BGB is rising hard without having it's own chain... Imagine the hustle it'll have ,if Bitget provide us BGB's own chain!!!

BGB is rising hard without having it's own chain... Imagine the hustle it'll have ,if Bitget provide us BGB's own chain!!!
That'd be the magic wand of every exchange token like BNB, HT and OKB. At a point, last year 50% of my assets were all exchange native token. I bought BGB early this year when I started trading with them and had to thank my guts for doing that after the recent surge

That'll be on a whole new level. I hope they're working on that. I also believe, BGb will hit top heights in the bull run.
Their performance is quite impressive at this bear wave ... So yeah, if they maintain their pace, then the upcoming bull run is gonna be quite interesting for Bitget users, expecially BGB hodlers!

That'd be the magic wand of every exchange token like BNB, HT and OKB. At a point, last year 50% of my assets were all exchange native token. I bought BGB early this year when I started trading with them and had to thank my guts for doing that after the recent surge
Unfortunately,OKX's chain & Kucoin's chain have failed miserably 😩. Let's hope if Bitget launched their own chain, they should maintain it seriously, just like CZ does to BSC!

Unfortunately,OKX's chain & Kucoin's chain have failed miserably 😩. Let's hope if Bitget launched its chain, it should maintain it seriously, just like CZ does to BSC!
Does Bitget have any plans to launch its chain soon? I will have said it will be the most successful considering the open leadership style of Gracy Chan which seems similar to CZ of Binance.

Does Bitget have any plans to launch its chain soon? I will have said it will be the most successful considering the open leadership style of Gracy Chan which seems similar to CZ of Binance.
They haven't announced anything regarding launching their own chain yet. Let's hope they'll do so, it gonna have a blast in the crypto space, following their recent success in the bear market.

They haven't announced anything regarding launching their own chain yet. Let's hope they'll do so, it gonna have a blast in the crypto space, following its recent success in the bear market.
I share your sentiment bro. The exchange unique steps in safe guiding its users' assets and boosting their trading experience via upgrading its protective fund, adopting AI-related tech to shorten the steep learning curve of any crypto beginner while maximizing their profit margin has continued to inspire more users across the crypto space. Initiating a chain for the exchange will definitely propel the exchange to a new level. I hope it comes to pass one day.