Ways you can get paid good money online

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are several ways you can get paid reasonable amount of money online. Once you can do a little research and surf the internet, you're going to gain access to so many ways at which you can explore to make money on the internet . There are quite simple and easy ways to make this money and you need to explore them so that you will take advantage and smile to the bank

Firstly, you can get paid by listening to music. This is a very wonderful way to receive money on the internet. All you just need to do is to listen to your favourite music and you will be paid accordingly. Isn't this a wonderful way to make money at ease and with fun?

You can also make money from song review on Slicethepie. All you need to do is to listen to the song for 60 seconds and make a possible reviews of the song and you will be paid 20cent per song review. The minimum threshold to receive payment is $10 and you will receive it via PayPal.

You can also review song on Musicxray. On this platform, you will receive 10 cents for a review and the minimum withdrawal threshold is $20 and you will receive it in PayPal.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I would have loved to opt in for the song review but their mode of payment is not acceptable in my country simply because PayPal is restricted and that is why I wouldn't want to be parts of the soh review website that you shared and also I do not like working on listening to music and getting paid because the payout is extremely low. I have tried one website called Current Music but I was disappointed with the out and it was just a waste of time and I had to delete the app because the payout is extremely insignificant.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is wonderful to make money by listening to music. To be honest, I have heard about these sites many times before. I tried them last year but they did not work for me. The reason they did not work for me was that they are not available worldwide but I am not sure about that. Anyhow, I will check this out. In any case, it great to get paid while having fun and enjoying music. Thank you very much for your informative thread.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How to make money online
Freelancing: You can offer your skills and services as a freelancer on platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer. You can work as a writer, designer, developer, or virtual assistant, among other roles.

Selling on Online Marketplaces: You can sell items on online marketplaces such as Etsy, Amazon, or eBay without any investment. You can start by selling items you no longer need or handmade products.

Online tutoring: You can make money by teaching a subject that you are proficient in, through online tutoring platforms such as VIPKid, Chegg, and TutorMe.

Affiliate Marketing: You can make money by promoting other people's products on your website, blog, or social media platforms and earn a commission when someone makes a purchase through your referral.

Content Creation: You can create content such as videos, podcasts, and blogs and monetize them through advertising, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing.

Online data entry: Online data entry jobs are the simplest way to make money online with zero investment, you can find it on job platforms such as Indeed and Upwork.

Online Translation: If you speak multiple languages, you can make money by translating documents, videos, and audio files for businesses and individuals.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a very wonderful platform that you would allow you to make reasonable amount of money on the internet. It is one of those programs that you can embark upon if you really want to earn big amount online and you do not want to settle for less. It is important that you learn the skill that is involved in marketing and you should be versed in digital marketing if you really want to be successful in affiliate marketing. You should also know how to promote your affiliate links on website with very large visit so that you can gain enough traffic to your affiliate links.

Orion

There are several ways you can get paid reasonable amount of money online. Once you can do a little research and surf the internet, you're going to gain access to so many ways at which you can explore to make money on the internet . There are quite simple and easy ways to make this money and you need to explore them so that you will take advantage and smile to the bank

Firstly, you can get paid by listening to music. This is a very wonderful way to receive money on the internet. All you just need to do is to listen to your favourite music and you will be paid accordingly. Isn't this a wonderful way to make money at ease and with fun?

You can also make money from song review on Slicethepie. All you need to do is to listen to the song for 60 seconds and make a possible reviews of the song and you will be paid 20cent per song review. The minimum threshold to receive payment is $10 and you will receive it via PayPal.

You can also review song on Musicxray. On this platform, you will receive 10 cents for a review and the minimum withdrawal threshold is $20 and you will receive it in PayPal.
Nice one
This is really helpful, I'll like to give a rry

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The fact now is that you can make money on the internet. you don't have to be skilled they are jobs you can still do without needing skills online. it includes answering survey questions which is another way to increase your earning . It is quite easy to make money from this because all you need to do is to answer questions and make money.

But you would need do is to try lot of survey platforms and go for the ones that works for you or you can come across on the internet. check that it is available in your country.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The fact now is that you can make money on the internet. you don't have to be skilled they are jobs you can still do without needing skills online. it includes answering survey questions which is another way to increase your earning . It is quite easy to make money from this because all you need to do is to answer questions and make money.

But you would need do is to try lot of survey platforms and go for the ones that works for you or you can come across on the internet. check that it is available in your country.
I understand your point critically, but it is necessary to acquire skills if you want to earn something reasonable online because if you do not gain skill you are going to settle for less and most of the platform that require you to make reasonable amount of money will require you to gain some level of skills . There is absolutely no way you will make money from surveys if you reside in the lower tier countries because survey is limited to certain countries but no doubt that it is one of the best ways to make money on the internet and almost the easiest way to make money.