Earn Money Ways to Make Money With Your Smartphone

AfriPeeps Official

Plagiarism warning
With the advance of technology and it becoming so advanced, now everyone is using a smartphone with either an iOS or Android enabled operating system. It is possible to earn money just by using your smartphone, so you can use that as a way of supporting your basic salary or income and have extra money to use for special needs and purposes.

People around the world are earning cash which is called, mobile money through different methods, from paid surveys, making money with YouTube and so on.

These smartphones come with many apps which are installed already or can be downloaded on the smartphone. There are many more apps been released into the market every day and the possibility of making money with the help of these apps has increased accordingly. With the increase in job search and unavailability of jobs, there are now many ways in which one can earn money with the use of the smartphone. Some of these ways include;
  • Answering survey questions
  • As a Freelancer
  • Field agent
  • Online customer service
  • Virtual assistant
  • Digital marketing
  • Playing games
  • Watching videos etc.
Which of the above ways of making money on your phone have you tried and has been successful?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Very soon, the phones will be more than what we use to receive and make calls. They will become offices where transactions are made. Nowadays there are some people that are not under anybody but their phones are making money on a steady. These are one through some programs listed by the poster.

D

Deleted member 51169

None of the above listed have I ever gotten myself engaged in. At first my phone was just for calls, next was my guided journey into crypto world, now it is post to paid. Honestly, I am enjoying the roles my phones is playing for me. At a point I asked myself, how will I be carrying a phone of $200 and it is just for calls? I am really grateful for such opportunities.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Using a mobile phone to make money online can only be done as a side hustle because a mobile phone may not be suitable for you to use to make money online full time. you will need a personal computer or a laptop to be able to make money online conveniently because of the advanced system.