Ways to make money with surveys

Mastergp

Verified member

There are a few ways to make money with surveys:
  1. Participating in market research studies: Companies and organizations often conduct market research studies to gather feedback about their products, services, or policies. You can participate in these studies and get paid for your time and opinions.
  2. Taking online surveys: There are many websites and apps that offer paid surveys. These surveys are typically short and take only a few minutes to complete. You can earn money by taking surveys on your phone or computer.
  3. Participating in focus groups: Focus groups are small, in-person or online groups that discuss a particular product or topic. Companies and organizations use focus groups to gather feedback about their products, services, or policies. You can participate in focus groups and get paid for your time and opinions.
  4. Signing up for paid survey panels: Some companies offer paid survey panels where you can earn money by taking surveys. To join a panel, you may need to fill out a profile survey to determine your eligibility for certain surveys.
It's important to be cautious when participating in paid surveys or market research studies. Some scams may ask you to pay a fee to participate or may not pay you at all. Be sure to research the company or website before you sign up to ensure that it is legitimate.

Axis

Banned
Personally I am not a fan of survey website and the reason is because, majority of survey websites in the internet and minimal paying and some of them are just a waste of time. Initially when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online and always think that making money via surveys was going to be a good idea and so I took up the opportunity to sign up in every survey websites I come across in the internet. Unfortunately some survey websites turn out to be very much effective only in their services to uses and members but when you reach a particular withdrawal threshold, some of them will just ghost you, as if you weren't a member or user to the platform.

Another reason why I do not make money on survey website is because majority of them in the internet are all scam and fraud, however it is absolutely very difficult for most uses of the internet to differentiate between legit survey websites and scamming survey platforms. Personal it isn't hard for me and the reason is because I make good use of a scam site detector tool or mechanism, basically this means a tool or mechanism that helps you to detect whether a website is a scam or fraud.

riberet19

I've been using survey panels like Cpx research pollfish and some other like bitslabs I think it depends a lot on the country you are in and your profile as a respondent, there are people who are not able to qualify for any survey simply because of the location where it is located as those countries that are not level 1, I can usually earn 1.5 or 2 dollars a day with them but they are definitely not for everyone, It is also important to say all this that you are honest, because if you give information that is not true and at some point your answers do not agree the router could ban you and not be able to use the survey platform anymore and neither use VPNs or browser or local.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Anything that has to do with survey is something I am not particularly interested because I know at the end I will not be able to make anything out of it.

Most of them is purely directed toward some certain locations like the United States and the UK and people in the third world countries may not have opportunity to make money from survey that's just the reason I do not want to stress myself much.

Is just so unfortunate that I have not come across any survey that is available here in my location for people to make money conveniently with it.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Making money by filling out surveys maybe a great online activity for most individuals, but if you are an individual like me you would get to see that making money via surveys is a total waste of time. There is literally no individual that gets into the act of filling out surveys for rewards and comes out the next day with a brand new car. Basically the point I'm trying to make is that survey websites are minimally paying. And most of the times they will always waste the time and internet resources of their users and members and pay them rewards not worth their time invested.

Majority of survey platforms Media users to 2 to 5 cents just to feel a 30 minutes away which is absolutely very time-consuming and less rewarding. There are so many other ways to make money online apart from feeling surveys, some of this will include making money on get paid to play games website,