Ways to make money on amazon

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I believe it is well known, what Amazon does in particular, I really do not want to sound like I am making a commercial for them, but in brief, they are basically online store where you can shop for stuffs, to be frank, there are ways in which you can actually make money from the platform without having to do some trading works. They are;

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Selling back items

1. Affiliate marketing: I know this is not a job that you have never heard of, it is all about helping the site to refer more customers to them in order to buy from them, there are actual ways to get this done, you will be given a referral link in which you will be giving to people and probably speak good about them, I mean the things that will encourage people to want to try them out because that is how you will be making your own income, they usually give one a commission from every item purchased from them through your link.

2. Selling back items: They give room to return products to them but the thing is it will not be bought in the same amount they sold it for. For example, let’s someone bought you a good as gift from there and you are probably in need of cash, you can decide to sell it back to them and collect the cash or even use the money to shop for another thing you like from their store.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money on Amazon is pretty much easy when you live in North America, but if you live in countries where Amazon don't have much coverage then is either you get enrolled into their MTurk program, I really don't know if they still accept Nigerians, but it can also be an avenue of making extra cash, I think it deals with juicy survey offers and affiliate marketing or you start buying there product and sell it where you live and make money off the profit margin, I think this method is easier because it doesn't requires much capital and the profit margin is encouraging..

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I would be honest enough to agree that this analysis completely right and as a matter of fact, it is all because they are trying to be unique I once heard about a guy told me that he does that professionally, he buys any unused items and sell it back to them because they will actually allow one to do that, and after the purchase is successful, they will send the money to your Amazon account in which you can either use to buy some goods from them or decide to cash the money out but I do not think they pay out small amounts though.