Ways people make money nowadays in nigeria

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
To make money in nigeria these days has become something complicated for people, especially when you are not computer literate. It is hard out there for people nowadays. To survive has turned out to be so hard for youths but nevertheless they still tend to find a way around it. If you are a Nigerian and you live in the south west, you should be able to testify to this. Most of the ways people make money today is online, this is why you see those that are illiterate doing the hardest jobs available. If you are learned and smart as well, there are few ways you can actually earn income from. Although, I am not giving you any kind of assurance that the money could be as much as making millions, but you will be able to earn a living from it. Some of the ways are; Buying and selling online, forex trading, and so on.

Buying and selling: They do this job by simply buying goods online at cheaper rate then sell it to customers at higher price in which they make good profits from it.

Forex trading: This particular work is quite popular amongst the youths in this country, i really do not know much about it though but I usually hear them talk about it.

For real people in Nigeria are making money from that angle of the internet but it's not limited to that. And it's not even only in the southwest that people are making money from doing such. I'm currently in the north, and I have seen make money from buying and holding crypto. And even the new mining coin like Pi Network even have the northern group on the internet. People are becoming aware of the internet. A time is coming where people will only take internet seriously to education in Nigeria.