Ways of making money on cryptocurrencies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Different people have diffent for using cryptocurrencies. But some don't even know the basic rudiments of these cryptocurrencies. They are just doing it maybe because they are influenced by their friends or social media.
Cryptocurrencies is a digital money that is aiming at eradicating fiat currency. And there are many ways which cryptocurrency can fetch money for the intending investors.
Trading is one of the way of harnessing money on cryptocurrencies. If you know how to analyze the market, you can make money through this. You sell the market when it is high and buy when it is low. The profit on this is not that much as the other way.
Another way of making money on cryptocurrencies is investing in it. This involves buying and stocking coins for some specific years hoping that the price will increase. At times, the price may fall which may lead to loss.
Which other ways do you know you can make money on cryptocurrencies?

Sanmight

One other way I can think of is to setup an exchange business for Crypto currencies. People will sell to you at a considerable lower price and then you sell them back at profitable prices. However, you will have to compete against popular exchanging sites like Lino, Binance e.t.c which is hard.

But if you can be a good option to the big guns in the exchange industry, people might prefer to patronise your services.

Finger Geek

Verified member
On my own, I have used many ways to generate bitcoin to my wallet. I have been earning bitcoin since 2014. The first place I earned my bitcoin was a faucet website, the website is still paying till today and I am still earning there. It is freebitco.in.
Another way I earn bitcoin is ad network. I had a blog then that I write about celeb. I registered with a-ads and implemented there code on my blog. With the ads on my blog, I do withdraw bitcoin to my wallet every day.
And I also trade. Trading is one of the best way to earn bitcoin. And I have gathered many coin from trading.
Mining is another way to get bitcoin, but I have never tried it before. People do say it is profitable. The more money invested in mining the more money tobearn withit