Want to Start an Online Business? Try These Marketplaces

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you can create products and if you can market your products to the target audience, there are numerous online marketplaces you can try. Here are some options to consider. You need to try yourself to see if it works for you or not.

Amazon: Everyone knows Amazon is a great place to buy products. A lot of people know Amazon is also a great place to sell physical and digital items, but not many people know how they can start selling on Amazon. There is nothing that cannot be sold on Amazon (I am talking about legal products), spend some time learning how you can start selling. You will never regret it.

Zazzle: This is an online marketplace to sell digital products, you can sell your designs, templates, workbooks, calendars, postcards, notebooks, etc.

Mercari: This is actually a marketplace to resell your items, you can sell back anything you don’t want. If you have never sold anything online, this is the place to begin.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard of Mercari but never tried this platform. I have checked business opportunities on Amazon but have not started yet because I am not sure if I can meet their selling requirements. I know zazzle but I am not using this platform as well. I use Etsy, a platform similar to Zazzle. I have not sold a lot of stuff on Etsy, but I have managed to make some money. Based on my experience and research, Etsy is probably the best online marketplace to sell hand made items. First of all, they have a very low listing fee. You play only 20 cents per item, secondly, there is no monthly or annual fee, selling is free, thirdly, they have low transaction fees, just 6.5 percent, fourthly, you can sell physical items as well as digital items, fifthly, you can also sell print on demand items by connecting third party print-in-demand marketplace.