Want to make money from metaverse

Ifever

Want to make money fromAxie Infinity is arguably the biggest venture that combines blockchain gaming, NFT and decentralized finance (DeFi) to let users ‘play-to-earn
NFTs are digital assets that can be traded to earn profits.
The difference between Axie Infinity and traditional games like GTA is that blockchain games give the authority of deciding the game’s design aspects and governance issues to users.
Axie Infinity also has a native token AXS.
At the time of writing, AXS is trading at nearly US$127.
Polkacity is a pure own and earn model-based metaverse.
Polkacity game will reportedly be launched in full swing by the end of 2021
Just like Axie Infinity, Polkacity uses a native token POLC.
According to CoinMarketCap, the market cap of POLC is US$13 million, which ranks it much lower than AXS, which has a multi-billion dollar market cap
Realm enables creation of ‘mircoverse’ within its metaverse
Like Axie, the Realm blockchain game has ‘Realmies’ as NFTs that help users in navigating through the metaverse.
Price of Polkacity and Realm cryptos
Realm uses REALM as the native cryptocurrency.​

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know you can make money by creating and selling NFTs. You can also earn money by investing in tokens and smart contracts. These days metaverse tokens are in high demand. However, I do not know what exactly is metaverse and how we can actually profit by investing in metaverse takens. I would like to do some research on this topic to see if I have a chance of making money.

Ifever

I know you can make money by creating and selling NFTs. You can also earn money by investing in tokens and smart contracts. These days metaverse tokens are in high demand. However, I do not know what exactly is metaverse and how we can actually profit by investing in metaverse takens. I would like to do some research on this topic to see if I have a chance of making money.
There is a way for everything if you really want to do it, so do your research you will find away to benefit.