Want to invest in cryptocurrency?

Stephen5

If you are interested on investing on or using cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and the rest,just comment below saying"CRYPTO" and you will be notified shortly.

I don't think investing in crypto is the best because if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should be ready to make some loss someone who doesn't know much about cryptocurrency cannot just go into cryptocurrency trading if he does he can get scammed or he can get a loss there are so many fake cryptocurrency websites which one means to give double of investment either bitcoin or any other coin this is really bad I think there are many scams about cryptocurrency on the internet than legit ones and they should try to avoid it if you try looking for too much money on the internet in my get scammed so in order for you not to get count of your crypto.

You should not join a crypto investment which you are not sure of don't invest an amount of crypto which you will later regret in West and amount which ones are affects you even if you lose it later so the best ways by which you can find best crypto website is to search for best investment group besides is not he will just get scammed you need some training before you can go into crypto trading if not you will lose more than you will profit

People so see glory and not the story when it comes to investing in crypto. The fact is that you are more close to loss than to win in crypto. People always think it is just about buying a coin, sleep and watch your coins rise. How I wish that's how it works. Only God knows how many millions will be in my account now.

Check your time. Do you have time for analysing? No!. Then can you read news at least 3 hours a day? Can you watch YouTube both days and nights trying to know the latest coins and the newest strategies? What even interest you to crypto in the first instance? The money, right? Don't go there if that's your answer.

Crypto trading and investment is not for fainted minds. There are times you will check your wallets and you will be wleocmed with red signifying you have lost cchunk of money. You may be tempted to sell off the remaining and you manage the remaining of your remnant. Don't sell, it is called panic selling.

Most time, you will be welcomed with green, doubling or even times three of your initial capital, you may be tempted to leave it for more green. Don't!. It is called greediness.

Good morning everyone! It is true that today most people are interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. It is believed that crypto investment is among the best and most popular investments around the world. The truth is that many people make money from cryptocurrencies daily and some other people believe that one day they will become rich just by investing in cryptocurrencies. I have heard that there are people who became rich through this kind of investment.

For all the above-stated reasons, I started investing in cryptocurrencies as well. To be honest, I do not have any special knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so I cannot give any good advice about them. Crypto investment is considered to be very risky because the behaviour of coins is unpredictable. Maybe it is true, so it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you can be safe. For the time being, I like watching the rates of the crypto going up and down. They are always changing. This is so exciting!

In conclusion, I would definitely recommend the cryptocurrency investment to everyone even beginners provided that they have the funds of course. Wish everyone good luck!

Investing in crypto is a risky Affair especially when one is looking to Make good money.
Below is my story;
I was the victim of scam hawked by popular crypto youtubers such as joe parys, I also fell for this same scam.
I was introduced to bitcoin of America by bit boy crypto(another popular crypto youtuber) on his telegram channel(@bitboycrypto and @bitsquad)
I had lost a total of $16,000.
This scamming scumbag used this same website.
I was able to fund my account and track your profits.
Their latest website is at, www .bitcoin ofamerica. org
At first I deposited was $8000 and my profit was $133,600 with this same 10% to be paid as a brokerage Commission. As I paid for the brokerage commission, I was also asked to pay an additional amount of Money on the profit on the trades. At this point I started to believe I was being scammed,as suspected I tried withdrawing my money but I couldn't.
I wrote bitboy crypto sevrally but all I got where lies. I decided to report to a private crypto returns & tracking company and also to the police here in the states.
I was told By the crypto Tracking experts that a number of people have been scammed by this so called youtubers and its almost like they run some kind of scam syndicate but the police have not been able to do anything.
I was advised by the company that it's a popular scam and they mentioned Joe parys has also been actively involved in these sort of scams .so far with their help I've been able to revive $8,650 of my Money.
You can make a complaint to them through Their q.r code.

Attachments

• Contact us .jpg
    Contact us .jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 0