Want to Get Started as a Writer? Try These Sites

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a writer and want to make money as an online writer, you can try a couple of things, for example:

Freelance writing through freelancer sites like Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

Blogging

Publishing eBook or paperback

Well, you can make a lot of money from the aforementioned methods, but these are difficult methods to make money if you are just starting out. Therefore, you will have to try easier platforms. Some of the platforms where you can easily make money as a writer are:

Trendri

InsuredForum

ForumCoin

Trendri, InsuredForum, and ForumCoin are basically paid-to-post sites. However, Trendri and ForumCoin also allow you to write articles and make money from your articles. On InsuredForum you can write long posts on Business, Finance, Investment and Insurance niches.

The best thing about the aforementioned sites is you start earning immediately from your posts. Interestingly, you can also build your portfolio as a writer. You can use these sites to showcase your work and increase the chances of getting hired as a freelance writer from other platforms.

Etini

Valued Contributor
With sites that offer paid-to-post opportunities, you can easily build and train yourself to become a writer, and their article writing feature is a good development. However, it requires a great deal of time. Anyway, writing required time though.

Talking about Forum Coin @Mika how do get to join the site? Is it open to new members as of now. I would love to be a part of the platform and earn from it. I heard it has been long-standing.

I love trendri and insuredforum. Insuredforum in particular has opened me to learn about insurance. Something I have never had an opportunity to learn because it is not popular in my country. That's one benefit of writing for paid to post platforms. You will be tasked and challenged to study and make research on areas you wouldn't have even gone close to. I appreciate the opportunity this had afforded me. Thumbs up.

rubesh

Banned
At the moment, Forum Coin is open to new members, and you can join for free. To join, simply go to their website and fill out the signup form. Once you have registered, you will have access to their online platform and can start earning coins by completing tasks and participating in discussions. It's a great way to make some extra money, and you can learn a lot in the process.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you are a writer and want to make money as an online writer, you can try a couple of things, for example:

Freelance writing through freelancer sites like Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

Blogging

Publishing eBook or paperback

Well, you can make a lot of money from the aforementioned methods, but these are difficult methods to make money if you are just starting out. Therefore, you will have to try easier platforms. Some of the platforms where you can easily make money as a writer are:

Trendri

InsuredForum

ForumCoin

Trendri, InsuredForum, and ForumCoin are basically paid-to-post sites. However, Trendri and ForumCoin also allow you to write articles and make money from your articles. On InsuredForum you can write long posts on Business, Finance, Investment and Insurance niches.

The best thing about the aforementioned sites is you start earning immediately from your posts. Interestingly, you can also build your portfolio as a writer. You can use these sites to showcase your work and increase the chances of getting hired as a freelance writer from other platforms.
Thank you for sharing with us this helpful and informative thread. I believe that the best place to make money easily as a writer are the paid-to-post sites like Trendri. Perhaps, the earnings on forums are not very high but at least, it is not difficult to earn some money. I would recommend these sites to everyone.