Earn Money Want to earn money then take a servey

A

ANTO26

From fashion to cars ,Kitchen to technology ,from home to travel , u will find serveys like this.whenever or wherever u may be it takes just 15 miniutes of ur time. The basic idea i want to give is that see the good ,hear the good & u good at completing this servey.it gives u money & more happiness.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are probably hundreds of survey websites but the problem is that they don't accommodate everyone from some part of the world. I don't really blame them because some of this obvious the thing I have focused on particular people and there are some companies looking to hear the opinions of their customers. taking surveys online is definitely one of the best ways you can make money your free time.

xFran78klz

I think that surveys are the best option to earn money, but is slow and tired. Be careful with that, but you can win easily 5€ per day.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you that taking a survey in some cases is the easiest and quickiest way of making money. But the truth not everyone is favored with survey like me from tier 2 country, most surveys screen me out. so making money with survey really favor those from the developed countries

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We have limitless of surveys sites on the internet, the ones we have heard of and the ones that we have not heard and most them are paying quiet well, but the issue is surveys pays base on everybody's geographic location. If you stay in the United States or in UK, I will encourage you to go for surveys because people there are making money.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Want to make money online by completing surveys?many people don't really like that method of making money online because most of the survey site are scam, sometimes you complete their task but the credit you get doesn't Worth the numbers of task you completed,so for me i really prefer making my money online in a PTP site.

tawsifsami

From fashion to cars ,Kitchen to technology ,from home to travel , u will find serveys like this.whenever or wherever u may be it takes just 15 miniutes of ur time. The basic idea i want to give is that see the good ,hear the good & u good at completing this servey.it gives u money & more happiness.
You can good amount of money by watching YouTube Videos!!
DM me if you want more details!!!

MOSIUR

We can see surveys everywhere, wherever we are. But from survey sites, I can never earn enough money. One of the reasons is the geographical position. Besides, there may be some other hidden reasons of the websites' owners. Every time I was deprived of earning from surveys. It was really wasting time and gifted damage to the device.

Skysaint

Verified member
Survey sites is a very profitable way if making money, no doubt but this opportunity is mostly for the tier 1 countries. They mostly benefit from it as they are able to see survey task to handle from time to time and the payment method which is mostly through PayPal also supports their country. It would be a waste of time for the lower tier regions to work on these survey sites as they will virtually earn nothing from it

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online through taking surveys is not an option that I like at all. There are so many survey sites out there but many of them don't pay much and they don't come regularly. Some of them will just disqualify you before you finish taking the survey. So I prefer to spend my time earning somewhere else.