Want to Become a Successful Marketer? Build Your Own Marketing Website

Mika

VIP Contributor
As a marketer, you are required to market and promote products and drive sales. There are numerous ways to market and promote products, for example social media platforms, search engines, emails, blogs and websites, text messages, billboards, telephone, newspapers, TV, Radio, etc. Some of these methods are digital marketing methods and others are non-digital marketing method, or traditional marketing method.

Among these various platforms which is the best platform?

Well, every platform has their advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, you should try to use all platforms available to you. Interestingly, not many marketers, especially the new marketers, consider building their own website for marketing purpose.

Here are the benefits of marketing through your own website:

If you have your own website, you can sell affiliate products as well as your own products;

Marketing is effective because you can reach more people (through SEO);

Your marketing cost is greatly reduced;

You can do content marketing;

Your clients can find you easily;

Your reputation as a marketer is improved, etc.

Having your own website helps in your marketing job. If you are an affiliate marketer, you can sell more products from your websites than from any other platforms. If you are selling products, it is easier to sell from your website compared to third party platforms.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is not just enough for you to say that you are a digital marketing expert but then you should be able to state exactly the things that you can do because digital marketing on its own is very broad . There are some people who love to focus on building of social media and running of social media advertisement. There are also some people who are very good in writing email copywriting and lead generation in general . Some people can be able to help you with local search engine optimisation while others are good in search engine advertisement .

Having your own personal website is going to give you a very big advantage so that people can be able to hire you . Your website is going to continue you are and the particular expertise that you can be able to offer . This is good for you and your business because potential clients can be able to see the projects that you have worked on in the past and how much they have been in part through to that business. This is not going to help them to make decisions on if to hire you or not .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a website, it is not basically a marketing website, however, marketing is one of the things I do on my website. I use my website to publish blog posts and try to earn from adsense. I also sell ad space on my website and make money. I also d sponsor posts to make money by promoting businesses and products. I also do affiliate marketing on my site. I earn from affiliate marketing and promoting businesses and products. I use my website to lure my Fiverr clients to order from me directly through my website, I also use my website to attract buyers for my fiverr services. If you want to me money online, digital marketing is one of the best ways to generate income. If you want to do marketing, having your own website will significantly improve your chances of succeeding as a marketer. When you have a website you can not only do marketing and earn from your site but also build your reputation as a marketer. I have not done this yet, but I think launching a marketing course can also be possible if you have your own marketing website. Having a website helps in many ways.

Sikapa

Verified member
Yes you are right, before on can become a good online marketer the person need to have his or her own website. This is very important for those who do online marketing although it is not compulsory but it would be more better if you really have a website. Most people use blog post to promote their online market which is also associated with WordPress but I'm not saying WordPress is only for blogging but it normally goes it blogging.

To become a successful affiliate marketer then one need a website where he or she can freely promote his links. But building a website is doesn't necessarily means you will get more traffic or audience to your site. You still have to work on your website by making your website ranking on the Search Engines. This is something you have to let a search engine optimization expert to do for you or maybe you can do it yourself.