Visiting a crypto exchange for customer support

niche

Verified member
One of the largest indian crypto exchanges is not providing customer support, they are not releasing a very small amount of BTC which I received using their BTC address and they are also not replying to the support ticket for more than 7 days . Since the crypto exchange office is located 6-7 km from where I live at present, I am considering visiting their office to get the matter resolved. Has anyone visited the office of any crypto exchange if they are facing a problem with customer support or are not able to access their funds? If yes, were they able to get the matter resolved visiting the office of the crypto exchange?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
This is a reason to not choose customer support if they are not replying to your requests for the next exchange time. I have discontinued many for the same reason. Sometimes fee amount is not the exact amount then this order is cancelled and then they create a new order with the new rate and send the new amount of money manually.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
In that case,Bitget's live customer support is way better than this!

niche

Verified member
They have now asked for information after a week. I will provide it to them and hope they will release the money . Almost all the crypto exchanges except Binance have a large number of negative reviews online, so it difficult to find out which exchange crypto holders can trust with their money. Is there any specific reason why crypto exchanges have more negative reviews compared to other businesses offline and online?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
They have now asked for information after a week. I will provide it to them and hope they will release the money . Almost all the crypto exchanges except Binance have a large number of negative reviews online, so it difficult to find out which exchange crypto holders can trust with their money. Is there any specific reason why crypto exchanges have more negative reviews compared to other businesses offline and online?
There are two reliable exchanges there is Magnetic Exchange and Exchanging CC. I do not gamble my money with other platforms. For Bitcoin Lightning Network I use Fixed Float. Kucoin and Coinex are like Binance we could not add them to the list. These are my choices.

GavinKace08

One of the largest indian crypto exchanges is not providing customer support, they are not releasing a very small amount of BTC which I received using their BTC address and they are also not replying to the support ticket for more than 7 days . Since the crypto exchange office is located 6-7 km from where I live at present, I am considering visiting their office to get the matter resolved. Has anyone visited the office of any crypto exchange if they are facing a problem with customer support or are not able to access their funds? If yes, were they able to get the matter resolved visiting the office of the crypto exchange?
Which cex are you referring to if I may ask? Because I think that's not possible in my opinion. Crypto-related issues are very crucial and must be resolved immediately. You should be persistent too when you're trying to contact their support team to resolve your issue ASAP. Hope your issue gets a quick fix.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Which cex are you referring to if I may ask? Because that's not possible. Crypto-related issues are very crucial and must be resolved immediately. You should be persistent too when trying to contact their support team to resolve your issue ASAP. I hope your issue gets a quick fix.
Did you mean the Cex io-certified exchange? I doubt if Cex io has this practice since all earning methods must pass by verification or I did not understand well what you are trying to say instead of that.

niche

Verified member
Which cex are you referring to if I may ask? Because I think that's not possible in my opinion. Crypto-related issues are very crucial and must be resolved immediately. You should be persistent too when you're trying to contact their support team to resolve your issue ASAP. Hope your issue gets a quick fix.
This is one of the largest crypto exchanges in India, I do not want to name them on this forum since Indian companies are very vindictive in harassing people who complain against them. I already have a very long list of powerful companies and people who are harassing me because I complained earlier, causing great losses so I will wait for some more time to get the matter resolved.