Tynch88

? Hello I hope you are very well!

Today I share with you 4 pages that pay to visit sites for a few seconds or also watching ads!
I found them very interesting because the tasks are very simple and combining them can generate an interesting profit if you dedicate a little time to it.
I hope it helps!

1️⃣ INNOCURRENT

2️⃣ PAIDVERTS

3️⃣ GPTPLANET

4️⃣ OJOOO WAD

Thank you very much for visiting the post! Good luck!
See you later.

I think I've tried all those sites at some time or other and I actually cashed out on Innocurrent once. It is the sister site of Ayuwage which had a very bad reputation for paying on time. I used to get plenty of ads but it would sometimes take 2 months before I saw payment. Paidverts was okay but I think I got fed up because it was so hard to reach cash out.

The trouble with ptc sites is they are all very much alike and pay such small amounts. I think for someone who is starting out in the online world it's an easy way to begin but there are better ways to earn

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.
Without a doubt there are better ways to earn on the internet but this seemed better to me than for example the survey system, which ask for too many requirements in their surveys and in some cases it is very difficult to collect.
They pay little, but it would certainly be of great help to someone from Latin America.