Viral Bucks, Scam Alert!

Nite

Valued Contributor
There's been a website called Viral Bucks, where you can earn for referring people and for completing some simple tasks. They were advertised as the number one influencer network where you can make money and monetise your social media. Viral Bucks claims to have paid millions of members. As we all know, anyone on the internet can make such big claims, if it's really true then where's the proof?

Everything about Viral Bucks sounds good and gives one hope about finally making some online income, but they are not at all what they have been advertising about themselves. The only people that's going to make profit out of the website are its owners. They say you can earn $500 in just one day, which sounds very unrealistic because making that kind of money takes a lot of time and effort.

They will give you referral link that you have to share on social media, blogs, forums, whatsapp. They even tell you to promote the website by uploading a youtube video, for which you'll be paid $50. All Viral Bucks want is to be promoted by you, so that they can get as many people as possible to sign up on their website. They are scam artists, they want personal information of people when they sign up. The more email addresses they collect, the more profit they make. Also, there are complaints of people getting lot of spammy emails from this site.

Viral Bucks also say it's been around since 2017, but on legit website Whois, it says the website was registered on 2019. And, all the reviews about the website are on the negative side.

A Big Red Flag for 🚩Viral Bucks.

SANIA

Thank you for this useful piece of information.
It is absoluetely necessary to differentiate between the real / legit websites and the fake ones in order to avoid loss of time, money and effort.
I have not used this site and I am glad I didnot.
You are absolutely right that such sites which promise its users alot of money without putting much efforts are fake and they just try fancy ways t catch people's eye and they can attract many people in this and can make money while scamming people.
I am glad that now people are more intelligent and they try to investigate before working on such sites. It saves a lot of effort for future.
One must do a thorough investigation before actually working on such sites so he/she will not be dissapointed in the future if something happens.