Review Vidnami Video Marketing Software For YouTube

AndyC

As an online marketer it’s clear that you need video marketing to be a part of your online marketing toolkit to be successful these days.

With video getting more popular on the internet and social media it’s important to find a video software that can help you make great videos.

The software that I use is called Vidnami. This software helps me make videos quickly and easily. I can use this software to make videos to promote a product, by uploading photos into the software to create a video.

I also can use the 1000’s of stock photos and video clips to tell a story or promote services. This video software has been extremely useful to me. I like that it will allow me to include text and sound to the video. It also has a feature that you can include a digital voiceover to your video or upload a voiceover made by you.

This software is great for marketers because it comes complete with templates that you can use to sell videos to businesses. It’s almost a ready made video marketing business made specially for you.

I’ve really enjoyed using this program because it is so easy to use. It’s easy to upload photos or video clips. You can add scenes or delete them, edit text, change fonts and change the background music.

I find this software very useful to me, if you would like to try this out yourself you can check it out for free.

Here is a video that was made with Vidnami.

Last edited:

Carson20t

Thanks for sharing that information about the software, it can really be handy if you want to venture into this mode of marketing. Video explanations are way much easier to send your message out there to the targeted audience and can easily grow your presence online and will make you either get monetized or sell your products. Is this software also customized for mobile devices for its usage? All the same I am really going to try it out and see how it will best work for me as it comes with already-built templates so it could be very easy and user friendly to work on with too much tech knowledge.