Using Media.Net Ads on Your Blog: Pros and Cons

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you search online looking for Adsense alternatives, you will find Media.Net Ads topping the list of Adsense alternatives. If you are looking for ad networks to be used alongside Adsense, you will see that a lot of webmasters and website owners suggesting Media.Net Ads.

Probably, after Adsense, Media.Net is the ideal choice for monetization whether you are looking for adsense alternatives or ad networks to be used along side of Adsense. This ad network is powered by Yahoo Bing and was formerly called Yahoo Bing Contextual Ads.

Media.Net ads does not reveal its rate but it is a CPM and CPC ads combined into one. In other words, you can not only earn from ad impression but also clicks. How much you earn for impression and clicks depends on a lot of factors such as type of ads, location of visitors, etc.

Clicks and impression on Media.net ads will be validated only when there is double clicks. The first click on the ad will take you to a page with keyword blocks, one of the keyword blocks needs to be clicked again in order to validate the ad click and ad impression. This is one of the major drawbacks of Media.Net ads. You can earn only when the ads are clicked twice. Otherwise, Media.Net ad is a good ad network to be used on your blog.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read about Infolinks which I think is a rival of Adsense. The article said that Infolinks is not a big earner but your site can definitely earn a decent amount that can somehow cover the maintenance cost of your website. To be frank, I have yet to read the details of Infolinks but I think I would agree with the style of its ads.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know Media.net ads. I would have considered this ad network if I was not approved by adsense. Since I already earn from adsense, I have never felt the necessity of using other ads. By the way I alsi don't earn much from adsense. My earnings come mostly from sponsorship.