Using Litecoins To Pay And Get Paid

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Litecoin is one of the most used cryptocurrency around the world and it is also one of the favorite coins of investors and miners. Litecoin was created in the year 2011 and it is one of the best decentralized coin that is considered much safer than some other crypto coins. One of the great things about Litecoin is the fact that its transaction fees is so low that I would say it is almost close to none. The average fees of its transactions was dangling around 10 cents! This is why it is usually used by many online money making sites to pay their members. So have you ever used Litecoin or do you intend to use it? I use it regularly to receive payments and I can conform that Litecoin is one of the best payment methods.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been using litecoin to receive my payment last year on forum coin website, then this year I also started receiving my payments from bizdustry through same litecoin as the admin decided to change from other coins that are expensive to litecoin.
I love using it for transactions as I do not get to lose much to fees like other crypto currencies.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Using litecoin to receive payments is one of the best because of its low gas fee and how fast it is. I have been receiving payments on cryptocurrency through lite coin for some time now on different platforms and I can definitely say that I have been enjoying it since then. I remember vividly the first time I received payment through the cryptocurrency and I wasn't even able to convert it but I have figured out how to do that now.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
10 cent payment fees is still high, due to which many short payments become uneasy. I still remember the small amount withdrawal during PTC days, it was even 10 cent withdraw. And even if we withdraw in dollars, 10 cent will make a cost cutting. However, in addition, some people even claimed that their litecoin transfer costs them .nearly, one cent or less; if that is true, then Litecoin is really a good payment opinion.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, I know a lot of times whenever I claim from faucets I go for Litecoin since the sites are always judicious with it than other crypto. Like you have just stated the charges with Litecoin is always low so a lot of people love to cash out using Litecoin too.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Litecoin has one of the lowest transaction fees and one of the fastest transaction speed. That's why litecoin can be an ideal payment solution not just in the crypto world but among all kind of payment gateways. Litecoin is also somewhat stable. It was launched in 2011 yet it is still under $200.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
10 cent payment fees is still high, due to which many short payments become uneasy. I still remember the small amount withdrawal during PTC days, it was even 10 cent withdraw. And even if we withdraw in dollars, 10 cent will make a cost cutting. However, in addition, some people even claimed that their litecoin transfer costs them .nearly, one cent or less; if that is true, then Litecoin is really a good payment opinion.
LTC i s better suited for payment online than the household names in the crypto market which is ETH and BTC. Just that, BSC blockchain have reduced the amount you spent as gas fee through ETH and BTC when you're using their Bep-20 token address to command the transaction. But when you're doing it on the normal way, LTC is better off for crypto payment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Please note that 10 cents is the average fees of litecoin transaction and this was the fee that was charged some days ago. Litecoin fees changes after some time. As of writing this comment the average transaction fee of litecoin is just $0.011 and this is one of the lowest fees you can get charged. This is far much lower than Paypal's transaction fee for sure.