Saving Money Using children Trust funds for Forex Trading investment. Is it advisable?

Using children Trust funds for Forex trading investment... Is it advisable?

• Yes it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I have never been in a tight situation where my parents will use my education funds for business but I've met people who have been in such situations.

Investment must be properly researched for the best of it to come out. One of the basics of investment is that you must do a background check, the legality of the investment and the percentage of you not losing. Every investment feeds on the nation economy and in a case whereby the economy is failing then you'll have a failing investment.

I recently met a parent who used his 15 years old daughter education fund to invest forex. With the hope of getting almost a million out of it. I didn't really have any idea of how Forex work but I personified the idea as wrong and reckless. Because if the investment goes down then surely years of savings is going down too. And that savings might be irreplaceable for the young girl university.

Do you think the investment was a wise one? Don't forget to cast your vote and air your opinion.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is a very dicey one, there is no one that will not be tempted to use such fund for trading. But the truth again is that there is no business or trade that doesn't involve some level of risk. But the risk sometimes is worth taking like investing in crypto and if everything goes right the children will be eternal grateful.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes people are hit with a lot of financial difficulties and the resolve in using their last money or even their children's school fees. It's not advisable to use your children's school fees to invest in forex trade because it is a very risky venture and you may lose the money and go into a lot of debt. There are other investment options you can go into instead of forex.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Investing in Forex or in any other trading is like a gamble with your money. There is a potential to gain profits but there is also the probability of failure and worse you can lose your money. A trust fund for the education of the child will be wasted if it will be used to invest in forex. It is good if the trading can give you big money but I reckon that it will not.

arunima25

Verified member
I would take that to be a dicey decision..We have to plan our finance meticulously and allocate budgets for different pockets in our financial planning. As a parent I feel that I am responsible for my children and it's my duty to do all possible in my capacity to secure my children's future. And so I invest a good part of my budget in their education and save for their higher education. In no scenario I would imagine myself breaking that fund before time and jeopardizing my children's future.Unless it's a dire situation and a struggle to survive, I don't see it as a good decision.