Uses of Soursoup leave,and fruits

Yetundebada

Soursoup is a very good fruits leave that is treating high blood sugar,cancer ,to low your high blood pressure it is very research told us is treating cancer and reduce the cancer pacentage to 25 percent Soursoup can be seeing in the market or shopping mall to use to treat your self.

Yetundebada

We need to check out blood pressure often and often it shouldn't be high too much so that it won't affect us, you can buy a monitor digital machine to be using to cheak your blood pressure or if you have an elderly person at home be checking it for them

Yetundebada

Effect of tumeric milk in covid 19 , tumeric can be use to clear your chest or phlegm in your chest, you can use it for pain relief or for cough is very good for pain relief the pain we relief within some minutes it we kill the pain Indian people love it

Yetundebada

Pawpaw is very beneficial in our society because it has so many benefits it can be used for porstrate enlargement or malaria to low high temperature for children have been using it for children high temperature and is working perfectly for my little kids,you can also use it to dilate your cervix

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know of the fruit you are talking about or maybe you are complicating it ,there is a popular one over here that is called sour sop, it is a fruit that most people are using almost all the time but I don't really know if it is the one you are talking about. This is the one I am talking about.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0