Support User warning update

Official forum Support

raaman

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms, Good morning.
I just saw a notification stating " You lost 0.0550 Credits from a thread you posted having been removed.
Today at 6:06 PM". I would like to know which thread of mine is removed and the reason for it, so that, I can be careful in future. In case, the notification is an "error", I request you to credit back the amount to my account. Thank you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I also lost $0.055 for one of my threads being removed. But their is no reason of the removal. I want to know the reason for that, so in the future I'll avoid such error, thank you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry if your credit was debited, it wasn't intensional. The thread may have been deleted in error. However @sincerem @raaman @Alexandoy your credit have been reverted. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
There were 7 threads of mine that were deleted. The credit back seemed to be for 1 thread only.
I think what happened maybe the thread was on moderation though not sure. If already existing thread is modified, credit will be debited pending when the thread is approve and the credit will be reverted. Incase you notice same occurrence please keep me posted.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
) After my last post (China's crack down means BTC is working, says Brandon Arvanaghi)
My balance was 6.62
2) When 7 threads were removed the balance became 6.28
3) I earned 0.1235 from posts on my threads
4) My real balance should be 6.789
5) My balance shown is only 6.42
6) Missing amount is approximately 0.36
The missing amount has been added.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Kingsley

Valued Contributor