Use Your Active Income To Fund Your Passive Streams.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Looking at this forum, I've seen a lot of topics asking about passive income and most of the posters barely have an active income, everything is a step after step process, you just don't expect a passive income just like that, you have to at least have an active income which you can use to start experimenting other passive income sources and if you just jump into passive income then you should be ready to wait for a very long time before you start living from you passive income.

A typical example of what I'm trying to say is the employee work cycle, at first they work for a salary monthly and after some years they'll retire and start earning pension without working and these is what passive income entails, part of their salary is saved and invested for them and before they retire it they have started making income with it passively after retirement.

As a young person earning actively is not bad and you can use your income to earn passively with patience.

Rushing into passive income initially without any plan is a faster route to burnout and you might spend a long time without really making any progress.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is actually a very wise idea especially from anybody who is looking forward to having a financially free life in the future . There is no doubt that creating passive income is very expensive especially to a lot of people and it is usually something that is going to take time and I thought you are not really going to want to wait for it . The best thing to do is that you are supposed to look for an alternative source of income that is guaranteed to be paying you money or most regularly . If you are having that then you can then focus on building your passive income with the money that you are getting from here . If you are having a well-paying job you should be able to work for at least 3 months before you can be able to purchase basic hosting or some materials that you can use to create videos .

The aim is that you are going to be using your free time to be building your passive income streams and after it has been successful then you can finally leave your job to focus fully on it and then build on it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well said dear, I don't see the reason why I should jump into passive income streams when I don't have an active income streams. Active income streams will be used to fund my passive income means slowly, since it doesn't mature quick. Passive income takes time to build, their is no way I can wait and fold my arms to watch my passive income means to start fetching me money. It will definitely make me go broke for a very long time, and even make me not to achieve the passive income means, because I will be left with nothing to find my passive income streams.

Passive income is good, their is no doubt to that, but we wouldn't put all effort there and quiting our active jobs just because we want to start earning passively. Majority of my earrings comes from my active earnings, from my active I raise funds to earn from passive income which is mainly from crypto staking. It takes months to build up for me, and not even much, st times I loss too due to the coin I staked on, dipping down. So, their is no need working only on passive income means in the future and forgetting I have an active job or business to manage too.

Shaf

Verified member
To start creating passive income streams as a beginner, you will need either money or time. You can only earn such sums of money to spend on generating passive income if you have a way to earn on a regular basis. This way, you can save or take loans to fund your idea without worry.

It's also important to keep in mind that most passive income sources do not generate income fast. One other fastest I've seen in content creation, but even that takes at least a few months to make sufficient sales that you can depend on. Besides, diversification means you have an alternative when one income source is not generating enough revenue.

SANIA

You are absolutely right and I completely agree with you. Passive income sources need a lot of time, money and energy before it starts getting results. Sometimes months or years are utilized in order to start making consistent commissions out of it.
Active and passive income sources both should be built initially.
One can work actively to gain fast results and can utilize some part of savings to backup the passive income streams.
The passive income streams will slowly build up and will catch up to your active earnings slowly and surely. There will come a day when you wil not have to worry about the active income source and you will be making more money passively.
It is my dream to make money while I sleep. I am working for that too. I hope to achieve this goal in near future.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have some cryptocurrencies. I am staking my crypto assets to earn passive income. I built my crypto asset by saving the payment I received from my freelancing work and earning site. Whenever I received payment in crypto, I saved it in my wallet. I could not save everything I received but I made sure to save whatever I received. For example, I post on forums and earn money, I use the crypto withdrawal method and I always try not to withdraw the payment in fiat, instead I continued to build my asset. Therefore, I used my active income to fund my passive income streams. I also have invested in the stock market. I once worked in a company and received a monthly check, I saved money for months, and years and finally invested in the stock market. Currently, I am earning dividends from my stocks. If you have active income, you should try to save as much as you can and use your saving to build a passive income source. You need a passive income source because you do not have to work hard yet you will continuously make money. However, you need to take a wise decision before you can invest

Suba

Staff member
Passive income requires no work, and we need no other action except at the start of the process. Almost all passive income is obtained with the capital (money) that we invest. It would be nice if we could set aside an active income from our monthly salary of 40% to invest in either crypto or stocks. but to invest in real estate we need big capital. We can apply the DC A method periodically.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What you have stated is actually the truth and that is what many people who want to make money passively do not know. You cannot make any tangible amount of money if you actually do not have money to invest and learn the necessary things required of you.

There are a lot of active income ways on the internet currently in which you can use to make money and at the same time build your passive income stream step-by-step and little by little and after some period of time you will probably discover that you are making a lot of progress.

I remember vividly when I wanted to make money online I jumped into Affiliate marketing without having much knowledge and resources to succeed and after some months I discovered that I was not making any progress. That is when I paused on affiliate marketing and started looking for ways of making active income online.

I ventured into a lot of platforms and forums searching for information until people introduced me to cryptocurrency and probably paid to post platforms and since then I have been making some good amount of money.

If you want to make passive income you need to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme because it requires some level of knowledge and patience.

Ishola75

Making money nowadays it not easy and everyone would not like to stress or disturb himself before making money and there are many ways you can make money either online or offline example of this are the exchanging of bitcoin it safe secure and legit it also amping the trending trading forum in the world all someone has to do is just to raise a small money or capital to start the entrepreneurship or business and have your personal wallet every money on your wallet or any currency on your wallet is safe it is also among the legit trading in the world