Announcement Use descriptive titles for new posts.

Latest update

Mcgabriel

Thanks..will correct that

Suny

I have only one thread so far and I have used a proper title. However, I will see to that all my threads have a proper title. Thanks for the heads-up! I believe in TOS, thank you!

arunima25

Verified member
Please always use descriptive titles for new posts (threads). Avoid using "generic" post title like "Make money" or "Renting land for farm". You will get a better reply to your messages by being more descriptive about the content of your message. Henceforth, members who have a generic Title or Subject will receive a warning and a PTP credit will be charged for that content.

When creating your own post as a topic, please choose the proper forum and give it a clear and concise title.
Before you create a new topic or ask a new question, consider using the search feature to see if it has already been posted.

Note that if you believe that your topic is related to an existing one, but with significant differences, feel free to create the new topic (but make sure to address the difference).

Post Quality

In order to maintain a certain level of quality in the discussions here, we ask that you strive to ensure that each post you make is:

Meaningful – says something important
Relevant – on topic and helpful, not generic advice
New – something that hasn’t already been said in the thread

Instead of taking an existing topic in a dramatically different direction, please create a new subject.
Thank you for sharing this. I would keep this in mind whenever posting any thread in future.

Mertayasa

@Fecoms First thing first thanks for the warning.

But I'm actually still confuse about what do you mean about I should avoid to post "Generic" ?

Could you explain more about that, So I'ii not make the same mistake in the future.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Please always use descriptive titles for new posts (threads).
Sir, by 'descriptive titles' do you mean lengthy titles? If so, if I give my title in 8 or 10 words, will it be okay?
Doesn't really mean it has to be long. With a descriptive title one should be ble to know what the post is about. Most of your title are descriptive.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Please always use descriptive titles for new posts (threads). Avoid using "generic" post title like "Make money" or "Renting land for farm". You will get a better reply to your messages by being more descriptive about the content of your message. Henceforth, members who have a generic Title or Subject will receive a warning and a PTP credit will be charged for that content.

When creating your own post as a topic, please choose the proper forum and give it a clear and concise title.
Before you create a new topic or ask a new question, consider using the search feature to see if it has already been posted.

Note that if you believe that your topic is related to an existing one, but with significant differences, feel free to create the new topic (but make sure to address the difference).

Post Quality

In order to maintain a certain level of quality in the discussions here, we ask that you strive to ensure that each post you make is:

Instead of taking an existing topic in a dramatically different direction, please create a new subject.
Thanks Admin ,I will make sure that I will stick to the descriptive writings that will really help other people to gain the more.

I strongly believe that I had been posting descriptive one before but more effort will he added now.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

Post Quality

Thanks Admin ,I will make sure that I stick to the descriptive writings that will really help other people to gain the more. I strongly believe that I had been posting descriptive one before but more effort will he added now. Thanks.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Please always use descriptive titles for new posts (threads).
Sir, by 'descriptive titles' do you mean lengthy titles? If so, if I give my title in 8 or 10 words, will it be okay?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Post Quality

Meaningful –
says something important

Adrian Nichola

Admin thanks for the notification. I have always made my thread title self explanatory to match the post.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're doing well dear Admin, I've heard you clearly. I'll stick to posting more descriptive topics, and not fringe or irrelevant information with generic topic.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms - Dear admin, even before you announced this, you can clearly see that I write descriptive titles, right?

vives

Post Quality

Well noted

uforwealth

Verified member
Thanks for the notification.
Is one of my post titles not descriptive?
I don't want any issue to transpire when it is time to withdraw my earnings.
Please, let me know so that I will make corrections.

Thanks for your understanding

Last edited: