Passive income Uploading videos is a way of passive income!

MOSIUR

Passive income is forever from uploaded videos!
Through the use of your computer or laptop or tap or mobile phone or any other device, you can enter into the world of internet. Entering there, it will depend on you where to go or what to do. There are thousands of ways to do many things.

I will focus on a topic that is 'uploading videos is a way of passive income.' Having arrived the internet, you will have a lot of ways to earn money. If you want to earn that money passively, you can follow one path that is to upload videos into some sites. In order to finalize that process, you have to get some addresses of these sites.

Simply, you can seek those sites in the browser by writing 'earn by uploading videos.' Instantly like magic, a number of addresses containing some information will appear before you. After registering into those sites, you have to read terms and conditions, the privacy policy of them very carefully.

You have to check whether these sites support your country or not. You should also check whether they support your existing payment methods or not. After that, you can start creating good quality videos with your own care. Without thinking of copy/paste of other videos, you can start uploading your created videos.

Whenever anyone will watch your videos online, you will get paid forever passively. What are your thoughts about it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many websites according to your post that do support paying for uploading vidoeos. And the so get paid when someone clicks on the vidoeos they upload or may be when the some people download some of the videos they upload. The only thing is that it is not all countries supported.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The only way I know someone can make money by uploading video is to create a channel on YouTube and upload quality content for the end users. You can sell your own content using those videos you are uploading on your channel. You can also sell courses using your channel. Video blogging require good instruments so that your videos will be attractive.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to venture into this kind of money making then you should probably know how to drive traffic to your offers or if what you are running is a YouTube channel you should know how to create attractive videos. Search engine optimisation is one of the best ways of driving traffic and you knowing that will probably fit you a lot of money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The only method that I have seen somebody make money through uploading of videos online is through YouTube and it is being paid based on the number of use that he has. I am curious how paid to upload sites work and will be happy if you can explain in detail.