Unprofitable Sites You Shouldn't Waste Your Time On

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This article is not a backlash or a talk down on any website is just my own personal opinion on how I feel and also serve as a guidance for beginners that want to try out this site, you can have your own opinion also, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Number one website that I think is a waste of time is obviously CAPTCHA, they'll make you to waste a lot of time solving trivial puzzles for just peanuts, it might take you like a week before you reach 1$, the second website I'll not recommend is TOLOKA, this website is a Russian website and I've written about it sometimes ago and right now I feel like it's a waste of time to work on it, even though their payment is prompt you won't earn anything tangible with it, the third one is PICO WORKERS, this website is a micro website that offers you countless task to complete for a meagre pay, making 1$ might be possible but will take an ample amount of time to achieve, besides most people posting the tasks are not trustworthy enough because even after fulfilling a task they might mark it incomplete hence you'll get nothing in compensation.

Share your thoughts on these sites let's hear your own experiences if you have any with these sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This article is not a backlash or a talk down on any website is just my own personal opinion on how I feel and also serve as a guidance for beginners that want to try out this site, you can have your own opinion also, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Number one website that I think is a waste of time is obviously CAPTCHA, they'll make you to waste a lot of time solving trivial puzzles for just peanuts, it might take you like a week before you reach 1$, the second website I'll not recommend is TOLOKA, this website is a Russian website and I've written about it sometimes ago and right now I feel like it's a waste of time to work on it, even though their payment is prompt you won't earn anything tangible with it, the third one is PICO WORKERS, this website is a micro website that offers you countless task to complete for a meagre pay, making 1$ might be possible but will take an ample amount of time to achieve, besides most people posting the tasks are not trustworthy enough because even after fulfilling a task they might mark it incomplete hence you'll get nothing in compensation.

Share your thoughts on these sites let's hear your own experiences if you have any with these sites.
Well I don't know much about the toloka because I have never used the site before and I don't really know how they work, but about captcha site I have concluded in my mind long time ago that I don't have any business to do with them because it is not profitable to anyone, what is the need for me to work for a week to earn $1 , A dollars that is not even up to the amount of money for data subscription including the emotional stress to solve difficult captchas, for Pico worker I don't know how people are really making money from the site because to me it is still very difficult to make money on pico worker.

General01

I haven't tried any of the above sites .
It would be painful to waste time on what is not gainful. You have saved us .
Thanks for the information