Unique Rewards: perform simple activities for rewards.

Axis

Valued Contributor
Are you in Nigeria and desperately looking for ways to make money online well here is a website where you can carry different simple activities and earn legit rewards. Unique Rewards is a website and app that claims to pay users for completing various tasks, such as taking surveys, watching videos, and visiting websites. Users can earn points for completing these tasks, which can be redeemed for rewards such as gift cards or cash via PayPal. It's important to note that while Unique Rewards may offer legitimate opportunities for users to earn money, it is possible that the company could also include offers or tasks that are time consuming or cumbersome.

As with any website or app that offers opportunities to earn money, it's important to be cautious and to do your own research before participating. It's also a good idea to be aware of potential risks, such as giving away personal information or signing up for unwanted subscriptions or services. And the reason for this is because rumours have it that scammers and fraudsters have currently penetrated into the unique reward application, but all hope is not lost because Swift and definite action is taken by the founders of this application to make the app safe and sound as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for sharing with us but you are not specific . We may be interested to make money in platforms and the amount of money we can be making in these platforms really matters to us . we don't need platformsforms that we have to stress ourselves then at the end we are not able to make anything tangible. That will just be a pure waste of time.

Another limitation for Me here is the PayPal mode of payment especially here in Nigeria . We can't easily have access to PayPal account but that's not we standing I can still create a PayPal account and receive my payments and after that I sent out my payments to PayPal vendors that will buy the paypal funds equivalent to my currency.

I have to be very specific , I do not really need platforms that will ask me to make initial payment before earning. Almost all of them are not always reliable.