Jinar

Since the advent of the pandemic, millions of individuals have lost their jobs and source of income. I, unfortunately, am part of this statistic.

I have been searching for ways to make money online and wish there were clear-cut instructions on the topic. Most of what I have come across are scams or clickbait videos. This is super frustrating!

If you have real and LEGIT ways of making money online, not just from forums, please share.

Your responses are appreciated and hopefully, we can all benefit from them. :)

Phabbyfundz

Yes, i have been looking for other productive or efficient ways of earning money with my time online. I would like to indulge all others who have come across other profitable methods of earning online to enlighten us on some other ways. I spend a lot of time on the internet daily.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online is in two forms. It is either you learn some online skills like graphic designing, crypto trading, programming among others. Or you decide to be promoting other person business where you will be given commission or salary based on your agreement. Then you can venture into affiliate marketing, drop shipping and even ptc

Sharon328

There are sites like Etsy where you can sell digital productions, it takes some efforts to create it, the correct size, width, height etc.. eventually when it's all setup you'll reap from it's benefits. Do keep in mind there is a lot of competition and the only way you can out weigh your competitors is to be very unique and to get backlinks such as Pinterest to get targeted audiences. You can also try blogging and come up some ideas and make money by having Google Ads running on it, that way if someone clicks on it, you get paid.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe that the best way you can make money online is from having a good and high demanding skills and that is the perfect thing you need to do, it may not actually be easy .if you're looking for an opportunity to make money with forums then obviously you will only be able to make a little amount of money.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is not new as everyone seem to be wearing almost the same shoes and it really pinches so hard on everyone. No one mostly in my home country is finding it easy at all. The pandemic affected me so badly I lost a free scholarship I won to travel out of my miserable looking country and to study outside the shores of my country that is sill experiencing university shut down up till now. And the government is doing little to nothing about it. The scholarship was suppose to be a free tuition and all expense paid for the trip. I would have graduatedat this time if I had travelled to my desired country and i would have started a new life already. In fact this is still something I regret. As am writing this the public owned universities in my country are still on strike, this has become a norm already here.

Anyway it was during that period of the lockdown that I began to search for what could be done to make some extra money and i came across Trendri, Bizdustry, and now am currently making free ripples on https://freecrypto.site/807194 you can aswel follow the link to earn some free ripples by pasting your ripple wallet.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is no longer a new thing because there are hundreds of online money making opportunities anyone can go into and make some good amount of money from it. Sometimes, what determines the amount of money you can make is your level of knowledge of how that particular business works and sometimes your seriousness.

Some people may have the knowledge but they're not very much serious in making money online and there are some people that are serious but they do not have the knowledge. I always advise people that want to make money online to acquire the necessary skill required of first in that particular venture and after then, they can start to push in order to succeed in a particular adventure.

Trading cryptocurrencies is probably one of the best ways of making money on the internet currently because I have been able to make some good amount of money from it over the years.

Affiliate marketing is also another good venture in which you can go into and probably make some good amount of money for yourself. Affiliate marketing has really evolved and no matter your graphical location, you can probably make money from it people all that is required of you is enough knowledge.

E

eldavis

Why not learn a skill and go into freelancing? I believe this would be a better choice. Learning a skill like photo editing or graphic designing, you can easily get gigs on any of these freelancing sites, though the beginning might not be all that easy. You can also check out beermoneyforum, it's an online forum that pays you for your contributions just like trendri.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are two options when it comes to making money online, is either you learn a digital skills, this include but not limited to.

Software Development: this is the process of using code to solve a problem for a business or an individual, to become a software developer you have to learn new technologies like, HTML, CSS and Javascript and emerging technologies Iike ReactJS, NodeJs and others.

Graphic Design: This is the process of using designs and illustrations to help a business or an individual to drive growth, to learn graphic design you need a working knowledge on design softwares like Adobe, Sketch and Figma.

Digital Marketing: this type of skill deals with deploying marketing tactics to improve a business growth and skyrocket sales, to be a digital marketer you need a working knowledge on Facebook ads, Hubspot etc.

OR

Using other methods such as paid forum posting, surveys and airdrops.

This type of method is not lucrative but its a good way to sustain yourself while you grind out mastering a skill, but in the long term they're not really sustainable and profitable.

Because you can get kick out anytime or platform might stop working which you can't control, choose wisely!