[uk/eur] up to £100 free share in a random company - literally free money!

ecu

I've discovered a way to get a free share in a random company, I have personally seen my friends get shares up to £88 in value so far (which annoyed me).

Firstly, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, or The Netherlands to be eligible for this free money!

Trading212 are offering myself and whoever signs up under my referral a free share in a random company worth up to £100, awesome right? What's the catch..

So you must deposit £1 into your account in order to receive a free share, you may have to verify your account with your I.D (I had to, others did not), you have to hold the share for a couple of days before you can sell it, and then you can't withdraw the funds for 30 days, but hey it's free money so I have no problem waiting for it, if that all sounds good to you then let's get into it..

Step 1: Email/message this link to yourself on your phone and download the app via the link & then create an account , you may have to verify the account with I.D, some do some don't I have no idea why: http://trading212.com/invite/FysSdCFU

Step 2: Once you've signed up (and potentially verified your I.D) select "Trading212 Invest" and deposit £1 into that account and within a few minutes you'll be given one share in a random company.

Step 3: When you get a free share, using your £1 buy a tiny fraction of a share in that company they gave you a free share in allowing you to be able to sell it in 2 days.

Step 4: Then wait 30 days and then you can withdraw the account funds, I suggest you get your friends to signup under your referral in order to make even more money for free during the 30 days.

Step 5: Leave a like on this post, and please post the share you received as I'm interested to see how fortunate everyone else is compared to me.

Here's a screen shot of the free share I received so far, £1 -> £33 not bad for 5 minutes work, hopefully you'll all be luckier than me!

YKtWlCU.jpg