Two Best Ways to Make Money Online in 2022

42HEIMER42

I attached a pdf in which you have 10+ surveys to complete and 50+ giveaways to enter!

The world of making money online is constantly changing and the rules are always
being rewritten. The way you make money today might not be the same in five years,
and there’s certainly no guarantee that what worked just two years ago will continue
to work today or next year. That’s why it’s important to stay on top of your game and
always be seeking out new, better ways to make money online. With that in mind,
this guide will cover some of the best ways to make money online in 2022, and
beyond!

1)Take online surveys
In today's digital world, there are many ways to make money online. One popular
way is to take online surveys. You can make some extra cash by sharing your
opinion on products and services you use every day. Plus, you can do it from the
comfort of your own home! Here are a few tips to get started.

2)Participate in giveaways
If you're looking for ways to make money online in 2022, one option is to participate
in giveaways. This can be a great way to earn some extra cash, as well as get your
name out there and build up a following. To find giveaways, you can search social
media platforms or look for websites that list them. When you find one that you're
interested in, make sure to read the rules carefully so that you don't waste your time
or risk being disqualified.

Attachments

• Two Best Ways to Make Money Online in 2022.pdf
    49.9 KB · Views: 4

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I disagree with you. These are not the best ways to make money on the internet because they are not reliable and if you depend on such things you may actually not become successful on the internet.

Taking online surveys may be cool especially for people in top tier countries but those in lower-tier countries is usually not favoured by such platforms and therefore it is not dependent. this does not mean that people from lower-tier countries cannot make money with online surveys but it is very highly unreliable way of making money on the net.

Waiting for giveaways is also not a very good way of making money on the internet and they are highly unreliable. You need to understand that there are large number of people who participate in online giveaways and in that case, it will be extremely difficult for you to win and make money from such things.

If you really want to make a good amount of money on the internet it is better for you to identify a reliable business and learn it well and within some period of time you can become successful.

People who make real money on the internet have the necessary skills and knowledge of how online ventures work.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing. I know money can be made in all those ways you have mentioned but the point is that will this be a reliable way of making money from the internet ? I guess no because it is not really easy for you to make a constant money by taking survey or participating in gives away. Both of those earning opportunities online will require interest from people who are participating in it because personally I do not like participating in things like gives away because I don't believe in it , that is my own point of view .

To me I believe that the most reliable and the best way of making money on the internet is by learning a professional skill and maybe monetizing this professionals skills in different platform and for other people who might be interested in your services as a whole .

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I think these are among the various ways to make money and may probably not be at the top.
There are many other ways to make quicker cash than survey taking. And personally I see survey taking as a means open to persons in developed nations. In a place like Nigeria you may hardly make good money from surgery taking because the country is not in the top tier and this is something that flourishes and is well earned from in too tier nations.
You may explore the net to see many other credible ways to make clean cash online without taking much risks or fearing tye probability of getting duped or cheated.
There are the likes of affiliate marketing, amazon publishing, and if you will, you can decide to engage in risky investment such as forex or any other one you think.
All the same you can research and know more about making money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To some extent you have tried your best in mentioning and explaining some of the ways that we can make money online but I take it that you are only explaining this two ways because that is what suits your own test and preference or you are own capability and ability in the making of money online. Well in my own view and perspective I do not consider the making of money via survey platforms and websites as profitable as that is because majority of survey websites in the internet are totally scamming and fraudulent in activities.

Majority of people have claimed that they have earned a lot from survey websites but if we were to capitalise on that, the truth about survey website is basically the fact that there are minimal paying in nature, I mean there is absolutely no individual that can make money on survey website today and gets to build a house or buy a new car the following week. Survey websites is only considered to be the most easiest and the most accessible way to make money online especially by newbies who are newly introduced to the act of making money online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Online surveys can make you a lot of money and can be the best method to make money online only on one condition that is you are based in tier 1 countries mainly the US and Canada. You might also be able to make money if you are based on tier 2 countries (mainly European countries). However, if you are based in low tier countries you might not be able to make money, or can make just a few dollars. I have accounts with a lot of survey companies, however, I have never received any survey offers because I am based in a tier 4 country. I just laughed regarding giveaways listed as the best way to make money online in 2022. You don't actually earn money through this method, if you did earn some cash, it might be pure luck. Giveaways are great methods to receive free items, free products and services, though.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think looking for incentives online is a good way of making money online because you might not come across them and if you do it is always for tier one country. I'm writing this from experience I have come across loyalty programs, incentives, cash backs , gifts etc online but all if these were for those in the US, UK, Canada etc.

so I think the best bet will be for one to work online if you're sure you want to make money maybe on a daily basis anything less than this for online is not sustainable. because even the giveaways you are writing about doesn't happen all the time and it can never be a daily thing

so if you want to make money almost weekly then you should be able to work on earning sites to make money even without skills one can work on paid to post, paid to click, survey sites and lots m.

HeavLeighGill

I tried taking online surveys years ago and it just wasn't worth the time it took. I barely made anything and never even reached the quota to cash out. In my opinion, forex trading is the best way to go. It's been helping me pay my bills.