Two AI Tools to Create Content

Mika

VIP Contributor
Instead of sitting for hours to create content (videos, articles, and graphics), you can use AI tools to create content in less than 30 minutes. Here are three tools that you can use to create content.

Content Ideas AI: If you are a freelance content creator, you will find this AI tool very useful to generate content ideas.

Visme AI: You can use this tool to generate visual content such as presentations, infographics, etc.

Note: I am not saying you should use AI to generate content and publish them online, what I am trying to say that you can use AI to create content and then use your own human skills and intelligence to enhance AI content.

Suba

Staff member
Even though it is easy and very fast to create content using AI tools, Trendri forums and other PTP sites as well as professional writing sites prohibit using AI tools.

Currently Google rejects articles created using AI tools, so what's the point if you write content on your blog/site, increase the quantity of content but it is considered low quality and doesn't get traffic.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I would never subscribe to the idea of using Artificial Intelligence tools to create contents. Writing is supposed to be an art and not something that should be mechanized or automated. Articulating and documenting your persuasions should not be something that should be so hard within the range of your capabilities.

I stand with all paid to post forums in the war against AI contents. It doesn't augur well for the site. You can write a little bit of what you know. Besides, AI contents are too mechanical to read with the emotions felt from human writing completely absent.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Even though it is easy and very fast to create content using AI tools, Trendri forums and other PTP sites as well as professional writing sites prohibit using AI tools.

Currently Google rejects articles created using AI tools, so what's the point if you write content on your blog/site, increase the quantity of content but it is considered low quality and doesn't get traffic.
Because you are getting paid for the machine work and not yours so it is supposed to pay the AI website and not you, this is reason behind this decision from PTP forums and article websites like Read Cash and Noise App.