Trolex review: legit or scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
Earlier this year we saw an income site which growing to be very popular,Giftalworld. Then to register on Giftalworld you had to pay a registration fee of #3000 Then you make money there by completing small tasks the site payed some users and later crashed just like every other platforms in Nigeria.

Trolex is similar to Giftalworld the only difference is that trolex registration fee is more affordable and the most interesting thing is that it was created by the founder of Giftalworld.

How to earn on trolex

• Sign Up: Upon successful registration, you’ll be given ₦500 as a Sign Up Bonus
  • Posting: For every post your submit to the platform (if it gets approved) you earn ₦100
  • Splash Post: You earn ₦100 For Splash Post
  • Comments: For every comments you make, you earn ₦5
  • Monthly Raffle: You get ₦50,000 if you’re lucky enough
  • Affiliate: You earn ₦1200 per anyone you refer!

How to register on trolex

Trolex.ng Registration, you need to make your one-time payment of ₦1700 ready and then you’ll need;

Your Name

Email Address

Username

Your Bank Details (for payment)

Your Desired Password

Is trolex legit

First I must clearify that the platform is registered under the CAC which means it's legitimate the owner is not anonymous which means if anything goes wrong you can still get your registration money back because the CAC doesn't give certificate to scam sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earlier this year we saw an income site which growing to be very popular,Giftalworld. Then to register on Giftalworld you had to pay a registration fee of #3000 Then you make money there by completing small tasks the site payed some users and later crashed just like every other platforms in Nigeria.

Trolex is similar to Giftalworld the only difference is that trolex registration fee is more affordable and the most interesting thing is that it was created by the founder of Giftalworld.

How to earn on trolex

• Sign Up: Upon successful registration, you’ll be given ₦500 as a Sign Up Bonus
  • Posting: For every post your submit to the platform (if it gets approved) you earn ₦100
  • Splash Post: You earn ₦100 For Splash Post
  • Comments: For every comments you make, you earn ₦5
  • Monthly Raffle: You get ₦50,000 if you’re lucky enough
  • Affiliate: You earn ₦1200 per anyone you refer!

How to register on trolex

Trolex.ng Registration, you need to make your one-time payment of ₦1700 ready and then you’ll need;

Your Name

Email Address

Username

Your Bank Details (for payment)

Your Desired Password

Is trolex legit

First I must clearify that the platform is registered under the CAC which means it's legitimate the owner is not anonymous which means if anything goes wrong you can still get your registration money back because the CAC doesn't give certificate to scam sites.
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about this earning website. The truth is that I have not heard about this earning site before. Undoubtedly, there are so many earning websites online and it is impossible to know all of them. As I can understand from your post, this site is legitimate. I think that I will give it a try and hope that it will work for me as well. I really enjoy being informed about any legit earning sites because I like working online and earning some money in this way. Thanks again for letting us know about this earning website.