Trading Discussion Trendline Breakout Strategy Trading

theolove2021

Whatever method you use to enter trades, the most critical thing is that if there is a major trend, your approach should assure that you get in that trend.

If you think about it…

Breakouts are the only entries that will ensure you’ll catch every single trend — every single time.

And that’s why most Systematic Trend Followers trade breakouts as their entry method.

You might be wondering:

“But what about pullbacks?”

I know pullbacks are psychologically easier to execute because you’re buying low and selling higher.

But it comes with a price — and that’s missing the entire trend because the market didn’t offer a pullback.

So if you want to be involved in every trend that comes along, then you must trade breakouts.

To your Success
Theophilus S.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Breakouts are one of the most trickiest things that you can anticipate in trading . Whenever there is a breakout I normally want to see greater trading volume. I should also see a long candlestick close breaking the trend line so that I can be able to look for a reliable place to put my stop loss.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't invest in break out position , because it's based on luck and probability , because what if the coin now moves down ward and unable to break through the resistance and move very high at s very big percentage , proper strategy is really needed when trading I think